The Road Ahead - a STEP Addon (unreleased)

Welcome to... 'The Road Ahead' a unofficial STEP Addon 

9/1 - I am working on a small unofficial addon to STEP Skyrim AE 2.3 in this forum space. If you are interested, please keep a lookout for what is to come. Full instructions/details will be posted. This addon will be updated in in interesting chapters/sections (more to come on this).

Almost all of the mods are optional to install and are not required to be used unless they have any assigned utility mod. The choice is (mostly) yours! No LOD regeneration required!

*Note* This addon guide will be short and simple to start, easy to follow, all FOMOD info laid out, load order sorted by LOOT, and going over other information as the guide progresses. I might be making a separate guide framework page for this addon and customization to make a nicer page layout. If I do not make it then it's due to the addon's small size, incomplexity, and I have no idea how many people are interested in this addon :biggrin:

9/2 - I plan to start writing the addon guide in pieces by the end of this coming week and have it completed that weekend or latest the following. Version 1 will be the beginning; I will see how it goes and either complete it or continue with small updates each week or so.

9/3 - I have decided against hosting on Nexus. Nexus mods is down half the time and difficult with their mostly broken bccode formatting. STEP Modifications is way cleaner, functional, and it works properly.

9/4 - The process of creating a official game guide page hosted on STEP Modifications is going to be shortly in the works.

9/5 - Construction of the addon page hosted on stepmodifications is underway, this forum page will remain.

9/6 - I understand how to do everything I need to do for the guide page, and I am going to spend parts of my day working through it. I initially wanted it done by tomorrow but that is not going to happen. Hoping for this month timeframe for beta release.

9/7 - 9/11 - I have been working every day for around an hour on the guide in case anyone was interested in an update.

Follow (top right) if interested!

• +1 1
  • Like 1

• D1Z4STR changed the title to The Road Ahead - a STEP Addon (unreleased)