NPCs Learn Skills and Spells (by sasnikol)

z929669

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used this mod in all my latest playthroughs as a replacement for, and step-up from, the couple of mods (their name escape me, sorry) currently used in the STEP Guide to distribute perks and spells to NPCs, leveraging SPID features that the other mods don't. It's not perfect but it's overall pretty good. There are a few lingering issues which you can read about in the comments or bugs section, none are game-breaking IMHO.

It's worth a try, or you may want to wait for the revamped 2.0 version, although at the pace things have been going* you may have to wait quite a while longer :)

(*) No offense meant to the MA. I understand they're quite busy juggling many plates and this mod must be mind-boggling work with all the permutations of vanilla classes/perks/spells + mod-added perks and spells. 

leveraging SPID features that the other mods don't

:D I might add that those features were specifically developed to fulfill NLSS needs.

It's nice to hear that you enjoy it! The 2.0 is not dead I promise :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am, for the time being :) I think with the ambitions I have for this new version I'll need a handful of testers who would be willing to play test the NPCs and provide valuable feedback for fine tuning.

• Like 2