Oblivion : Is there a Pascal "library" somewehere that shows all the types of data?

YoJeff

Question

Why : In Kvatch Rebuilt, the Kvatch worldspace is not at the "right" place on the Tamriel map.  (Entrance at 28, -4 instead of -36, -4.)

I was thinking I could export all the objects in the worldspace, edit the position with a python script and put them in a patch esp.  I found a tool for Fallout 4 that genrate a Json file, but the tool doesn't have a complete list of data types.

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, YoJeff said:

Why : In Kvatch Rebuilt, the Kvatch worldspace is not at the "right" place on the Tamriel map.  (Entrance at 28, -4 instead of -36, -4.)

I was thinking I could export all the objects in the worldspace, edit the position with a python script and put them in a patch esp.  I found a tool for Fallout 4 that genrate a Json file, but the tool doesn't have a complete list of data types.

Not sure, but try scouring the USEP copy of the CK wiki.

Also try the USEP itself.

Many useful pages are buried, so familiarity with wiki, categories, and willingness to dig should yield some useful results/pointers.