Broken/Overlapping and Flickering Textures in Cities, Roads and Ice

AVZProductions

Hello you incredibly generous modding team. I need your help. I followed Step guide V2.2.0 for Skyrim AE 1.6.1+ Etc and I am experiencing broken or duplicate textures throughout the world space. It happens inconsistently. The major areas where the bug exists are cities, roads, and the college of winterhold. Occasionally some rock textures will load in with low resolution. Sometimes city textures flicker and overlap significantly, for example I sometimes cant see the door to enter the white phial in windhelm. I also occasionally have flickering lights upon walking. When I was exploring around the northern coast of winterhold and saw whole sheets of ice having the bug as well, I got fed up and tried troubleshooting. Because of its inconsistent nature, the wide area it effects, the multiple different kinds of textures it effects, I have reached the end of my modding knowledge on how to fix this. I tried a clean install and triple check of many major mesh mods such as majestic mountains. I regenerated my dyndolod by starting that whole process again of xLod, Acmos, Textgen, and Dyndolod. I tried to check everything I could and everything looks good. 

The build is exclusively step, aside from three mods, which change the effects of races, standing stones, and a display patch for character creation. Nothing else visual. Photos for reference. Not sure how to share my ESPs or load order from MO2 or anything like that. 

20231011181415_1.jpg

20231011181306_1.jpg

20231011181511_1.jpg

20231011181358_1.jpg

20231011181618_1.jpg

20231011181518_1.jpg

20231011181520_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, tadastalalas said:

Did you disable mods that were used only for generating lod's and stuff?

Yes, disable Cathedral Landscapes Terrain mod for xLODGen generation only. You will need to redo TexGen/DynDOLOD if you forgot to do this.

On 10/11/2023 at 6:21 PM, AVZProductions said:

Hello you incredibly generous modding team. I need your help. I followed Step guide V2.2.0 for Skyrim AE 1.6.1+ Etc and I am experiencing broken or duplicate textures throughout the world space. It happens inconsistently. The major areas where the bug exists are cities, roads, and the college of winterhold. Occasionally some rock textures will load in with low resolution. Sometimes city textures flicker and overlap significantly, for example I sometimes cant see the door to enter the white phial in windhelm. I also occasionally have flickering lights upon walking. When I was exploring around the northern coast of winterhold and saw whole sheets of ice having the bug as well, I got fed up and tried troubleshooting. Because of its inconsistent nature, the wide area it effects, the multiple different kinds of textures it effects, I have reached the end of my modding knowledge on how to fix this. I tried a clean install and triple check of many major mesh mods such as majestic mountains. I regenerated my dyndolod by starting that whole process again of xLod, Acmos, Textgen, and Dyndolod. I tried to check everything I could and everything looks good. 

The build is exclusively step, aside from three mods, which change the effects of races, standing stones, and a display patch for character creation. Nothing else visual. Photos for reference. Not sure how to share my ESPs or load order from MO2 or anything like that. 

20231011181415_1.jpg

20231011181306_1.jpg

20231011181511_1.jpg

20231011181358_1.jpg

20231011181618_1.jpg

20231011181518_1.jpg

20231011181520_1.jpg