Forgot to Install Anniversary Edition before going through entire guide.

Yes, I know, apparently I cannot read, I made a very idiotic mistake.

I just "finished" installing all of the mods and patches found in https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/SkyrimSE:2.2.0

only to realize i did not have the anniversary edition installed, only the SE edition.

Obviously i'm now encountering errors in LOOT and with loading the game because i am missing most of the Creation Club addons.

Is there any way to fix this without having to restart all the way back at the beginning? I'm devastated!

I've just purchased the anniversary edition. Please help!!

4 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Launch the game outside Mod Organizer, go to Creation Club in the main menu, and select Download All. You will need to clean the plugins once downloaded.

So I've gone ahead and manually installed all of the CC mods, and made sure all of my plugins are cleaned. But when I launch the game from the MO launcher I still get the "REL/Relocation.h(567):Failed To Open" error. Any idea what would cause this and how to resolve?

34 minutes ago, polyrhythmicchick said:

So I've gone ahead and manually installed all of the CC mods, and made sure all of my plugins are cleaned. But when I launch the game from the MO launcher I still get the "REL/Relocation.h(567):Failed To Open" error. Any idea what would cause this and how to resolve?

Nevermind, I've actually fixed this one. Had the wrong file downloaded, accidentally had the 1.5 Engine fix instead of 1.6.6.

Now when I open the game from Launcher, I get the black screen with the Skyrim symbol for about 5 seconds then it crashes.

One thing after another haha

1 hour ago, polyrhythmicchick said:

Nevermind, I've actually fixed this one. Had the wrong file downloaded, accidentally had the 1.5 Engine fix instead of 1.6.6.

Now when I open the game from Launcher, I get the black screen with the Skyrim symbol for about 5 seconds then it crashes.

One thing after another haha

Disable all but the Extender mods and revisit the guide at 02-Extenders. Complete the smoke test.