Cleaned Vanilla Masters are not in mod list

I have actually followed this guide previously with zero errors. I am not sure what occurred differently this time.

I did the cleaning procedure for the ESM/L’s noted by LOOT as the STEP Guide recommends, and after moving them into the Cleaned Vanilla Masters mod, they no longer appear in the mod list themselves in MO, which didn’t happen last time.

Right after this step, it says the mod list should include all of those as well. Someone please help me with this issue. Thanks.

11 hours ago, Arbo2K said:

I have actually followed this guide previously with zero errors. I am not sure what occurred differently this time.

I did the cleaning procedure for the ESM/L’s noted by LOOT as the STEP Guide recommends, and after moving them into the Cleaned Vanilla Masters mod, they no longer appear in the mod list themselves in MO, which didn’t happen last time.

Right after this step, it says the mod list should include all of those as well. Someone please help me with this issue. Thanks.

This doesn't make sense. If you have cleaned the plugins, added them to the mod, and activated the mod, then they will appear in the mod list:

image.png

Perhaps the files got removed in the cleaning process? I recall that there have been times where MO2 interaction with xEdit cleaning could cause oddities. I would suggest verifying Steam cache, and it will likely redownload the files. CC mods can similarly be obtained by launching the game and downloading them in the appropriate menu.

• z929669 changed the title to Cleaned Vanilla Masters are not in mod list