Resolving a crash when putting armour onto companions

Jicku

Question

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, z929669 said:

If you want someone to help, you should provide information like how to reproduce your crash. What exactly did you do or change that is resulting in your crash?

I was crafting book of uunp armour for my companion, gave it to them and CTD. it's the first time occurrence since i played most of my playthrough with a goat instead of a humany companion. I used CLA SSE to get an idea of what was causing it, it suggested my load order for my skeleton mods as incorrect so i moved stuff around to see if it would resolve the issue, didnt work so i went to nemesis on nexus and followed the load order guide on that one too but that didnt work either

2 hours ago, Jicku said:

I was crafting book of uunp armour for my companion, gave it to them and CTD. it's the first time occurrence since i played most of my playthrough with a goat instead of a humany companion. I used CLA SSE to get an idea of what was causing it, it suggested my load order for my skeleton mods as incorrect so i moved stuff around to see if it would resolve the issue, didnt work so i went to nemesis on nexus and followed the load order guide on that one too but that didnt work either

That's interesting because it crashed in Frozen Electrocuted Combustion with what appears to be Rayya's skeleton, although I can't say whether FEC caused the crash or something with the skeleton (or something else) caused FEC to crash. If it happens again and you see "Unhandled exception ... po3_FEC.dll+..." near the top of the crash log, you might post a bug report with the crash log for po3 to look at.

10 hours ago, Greg said:

That's interesting because it crashed in Frozen Electrocuted Combustion with what appears to be Rayya's skeleton, although I can't say whether FEC caused the crash or something with the skeleton (or something else) caused FEC to crash. If it happens again and you see "Unhandled exception ... po3_FEC.dll+..." near the top of the crash log, you might post a bug report with the crash log for po3 to look at.

Yeah seems like that is causing the issue, checked with previous crash logs and it all has that po3_fec.dll on the top. Thanks for the help:* il post it for po3 to see