Missing Master CC-FearsomeFists_CCOR_Patch.esp

syzygy

I'm following the SkyrimSE v2.2.0 Guide. I've installed all the mods and am getting ready to do the section on Performance Tuning. Before I did that, I checked out Mod Manager's Notifications. I'm getting the following error:

Missing Master: CC-FearsomeFists_CCOR_Patch.esp  Required by: Step Patch - CR - CCOR.esp

It's my understanding that Fearsome Fists was installed as part of the new patches to Skryim AE, so I don't understand why it hasn't been installed. Is there a way I can install it by hand? Or a way I can remove whatever is requiring it in the patch? I don't mind playing without it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Edited by syzygy

1 hour ago, ButchDiavolo said:

CC-FearsomeFists_CCOR_Patch.esp is part of Kryptopyr's Patch Hub. You just have to download and install it. So that message has nothing to do with Fearsome Fists Skyrim AE addon itself.

Agreed. You seem to have missed this mod, so I would double check that you didn't miss any other mods/instructions.

Updated because I hadn't noticed there were two Fists patches and I had only downloaded one. I deleted the single Fists file and downloaded both, then moved them up to the right spot.

I moved the two esp on the right panel up to where the other patches are. CC-FearsomFists_CCOR_Patch.esp was not checked off. I checked it off and the error went away.

Thanks for your help. Problem solved.

Edited by syzygy
Updated
  • Like 1