Problem upload plugin on XBox one

SiegHart

Question

hello guys, but how do you load a plugin with previously created working bsa on xbox? The creation kit keeps crashing if I have the bsa files in the XB1 folder, if I don't put them it rightly asks me to insert all the files of my mod one by one and they are many, I could also do it but some files it does not accept them as "ist" files which are supposed to be the lod of the trees, like..... do you? I created texture bsa and normal bsa with Archive.exe and fine on pc without loose file

Edited by SiegHart

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, SiegHart said:

hello guys, but how do you load a plugin with previously created working bsa on xbox? The creation kit keeps crashing if I have the bsa files in the XB1 folder, if I don't put them it rightly asks me to insert all the files of my mod one by one and they are many, I could also do it but some files it does not accept them as "ist" files which are supposed to be the lod of the trees, like..... do you? I created texture bsa and normal bsa with Archive.exe and fine on pc without loose file

This is the wrong forum to post such questions. Please make an effort to read the forum rules and search for the correct forum

Moved from Mods forum to here.