High Poly Head & More Natural Eye Makeup?

mooit

Question

Hi,

I'm running SSE 1.6.353.0

I installed High Poly Head 1.4; https://vectorplexis.com/files/file/283-high-poly-head/

And loaded a preset for my character, and then looked under the Face Slider and didn't notice any entry for high poly head.

I also used the search in the racemenu and nothing.

Does High Poly Head work in 1.6.353.0, and why might it not be showing up?

I'm also trying to create better looking eye makeup around the eyes, and I originally created my character with only Vanilla Makeup HD installed;

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24482

So I'm not sure if the look of my character's eyes are because of the vanilla racemenu or Vanilla Makeup HD, but the look around the eyes with the liner/mascara, etc, is creating a really thick black area, and to much eye color also around the eyes.

I'm also trying to make all of the eye area more realistic looking, the skin, lines in the eyes, etc., I'm trying to give all of it a more realistic look like the eyes in the other character below, which I'm assuming I might need a skin mod.

The only thing I'm using is Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE, which doesn't seem to be enough to make the face look more realistic. But I'm hoping I can acheive this, without having to install a huge list of facial mods.

Here's how her eyes look;

H8HB3y7.jpg

This is an example of what I'm trying to acheive with more natural looking eyes/skin/makeup around the eyes;

H8HBRu1.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

Edited by mooit

2 answers to this question

Sorry guys and gals, I didn't try a little harder. I was a bit lost trying to understand where in the Racemenu to go.

But I got it, and hopefully this serves as a good post in the future, for anyone struggling with High Poly Head.

So, I now have a high poly head and brows and the eyes/makup also look so much better, not quite as beautiful as the other character, but pretty close.

So here it is, under the Head - Face slider, it shows a high poly head.

H8HRMq7.jpg

Then under the the Brow - Brow Type you can see I have high poly brows.

H8HRj5b.jpg

Then I go into Sculpt to check if the head and brows are high poly.

H8HR67a.jpg

Then I save my preset and it shows High Poly Head.esm in it.

H8HRimv.jpg

Now, my question is, looking at the mods in the green in the preset, seeing high poly head, should there be a separate listing also showing high poly brows in the preset? Of course the screen shot does say; High Poly Head.esm (00KLH_FemaleHeadNord)...

Also, I guess looking at these 4 screen shots, I accomplished using high poly head correctly?

THANKS

Edited by mooit

So...

After posting the 1st screen shot of my character above, two and a half hours later, now with Lovergirl Skin and Koralina's Eyebrows, and some playing around, here's my girl now.

I'm really happy with the results and Koralina's Eyebrows, are really nice high poly too.

H8HgtrN.jpg

P.S. This is going to now be my new face avatar LOL... :P

Edited by mooit