Crash Log Help - CTD in the Rift near Alchemist Shack and Ruins of Bthalft

Hello, I need help identifying the culprit of my recent CTD's in the Rift.
I have very little knowledge regarding crash logs and identifying bugs and other problems, but as far as I can tell, the crash log has something to do with dwefacadetower01 and other dwemer architecture/clutter. I know that because I have checked the form ID in SEEdit and that's what I found. The crash always happens near the Alchemist Shack. I removed all my mods and the crash persists.

Since the crash log mentions dawnguard.esm, I really am a little confused. I can't just remove dawnguard from the game, can I?

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF6ECDB5860 SkyrimSE.exe+0275860    mov eax, [rcx+0x10]

Since I have no idea what to look for in the log, I'm here begging for help. Here is the whole crash log:
https://pastebin.com/1DVRJyUk

I'd be so thankful for any advice or hints on what I could do. I have fixed hundreds of mod-related crashes over the last 4-5 years, but never have I encountered a CTD this stubborn. Thanks for taking the time!