EngineFixes.dll Help!

DarkLink

I recently got the message when I tried to run Skyrim Legendary editon from the Mod Organizer according to the S.T.E.P. guide.

It says REL/Relocation.h(718) Failed to locate an Appropriate address library with the path: Data/SKSE/Plugin/versionlib 1-6-640-0.bin This means you are missing the address library for this specific version of the game. Please continue to the mod page for address library to download an appropriate version, if one is not available, then it is likely that address library has not yet added support for this version of the game.

What to do?

5 minutes ago, DarkLink said:

Sorry, I meant to say Anniversary upgrade. And I followed the SkyrimSE v2.2.0 guide. But is there a way to fix it?

The best way to fix AE issues if you are following our 2.2.0 guide is .... re-visit the 2.2.0 guide. If something isn't working correctly, you either did not strictly follow the guide, you missed or misinterpreted some instructions, or you added mods unsupported by the guide.

All answers to fixing your issues are in the guide.

In your case, you installed the wrong version of one of the 02-Extenders and 03-Resources mods ... probably Address Lib, but something in the SKSE stack.