Scaleform Translation Plus Plus NG (by VersuchDrei)

CorneliusC

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
45 minutes ago, PsychoYoshi said:

Out of curiosity, what mods have hard dependencies on this other than Whose Quest is it Anyway?

Look under the Requirements spoiler of the Nexus mod description. In our lineup, Skyrim Character Sheet, and it's possible that other mods will use it in the future.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

Look under the Requirements spoiler of the Nexus mod description. In our lineup, Skyrim Character Sheet, and it's possible that other mods will use it in the future.

Thanks! With this, Skyrim Character Sheet, and WQIIA disabled (and all SKSE/DLL mods brought up to date), I now at least seem to be able to successfully start new saves without CTDing on an otherwise mostly vanilla STEP 2.2.0 setup (based on a 10 minute poke around; YMMV regarding stability.) Hopefully this roadblock is cleared soon!

Pyscho, I saw your post as I was tryign to comprehend Mo2 modding, breakign away from vortex, and was told to try Step as an intro for comprehension due to it showing you how to hide, remove, created backup INI, etc,etc.

having gone through the pain since Dec 5th across 11 modlist installations and fix attempts, I was trying this WHILE updating to the current 1.6.111 formats. When it did the test launch, crashed without a screen, I came here and saw this and your ensuing reply

IF IT HELPS...This, from the last 2 weeks of OMG BRAIN PAIN! modlist and file digging, is NOT the only potential issue in this modlist. I am on step seperator 16 and one that is glaring at me are these right now.

Flashing game saves fix (Now conflicts with Bug fixes)

Whose quest is it anyway =Scaleform broke, so this is broken

Character sheet= Scaleform

I will add more as/if I come across them as I continue my "Tutorial" :)

BTW

This is a good resource that it took me 5 days of back and forths to finally bookmark it as I realized crap was NOT getting fixed anytime soon :)

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

On 12/17/2023 at 3:10 PM, z929669 said:

This mod will cause CTD with game runtime 1.6.1130 until it gets updated, which is uncertain at this time according to the MA. Fudgy's version still has not been updated since before 1.6.640, so there's no viable alternative.

Fixed.

• Version 1.7

• fixed CTD on launch with 1.6.1130
    • added .pdb file for easier debugging
  • Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 12:46 PM, ArthriticGamer said:

Pyscho, I saw your post as I was tryign to comprehend Mo2 modding, breakign away from vortex, and was told to try Step as an intro for comprehension due to it showing you how to hide, remove, created backup INI, etc,etc.

having gone through the pain since Dec 5th across 11 modlist installations and fix attempts, I was trying this WHILE updating to the current 1.6.111 formats. When it did the test launch, crashed without a screen, I came here and saw this and your ensuing reply

IF IT HELPS...This, from the last 2 weeks of OMG BRAIN PAIN! modlist and file digging, is NOT the only potential issue in this modlist. I am on step seperator 16 and one that is glaring at me are these right now.

Flashing game saves fix (Now conflicts with Bug fixes)

Whose quest is it anyway =Scaleform broke, so this is broken

Character sheet= Scaleform

I will add more as/if I come across them as I continue my "Tutorial" :)

BTW

This is a good resource that it took me 5 days of back and forths to finally bookmark it as I realized crap was NOT getting fixed anytime soon :)

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

Great resource, thank you. :)

There's a mod that supercedes Flashing Game Save Fix called the Difficulty Persistence Fix that I've been using; forgot to mention that in my previous post.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106418

• 2 months later...