DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

24 minutes ago, z929669 said:

I was able to successfully create the hybrid trees using hybrid.bat, so I have all of the statics now. I notice that the trunk part of the statics are referencing the TexGen billboards though. TexGen creates the trunk billboards under what I assume to be the default path: ..\DynDOLOD-3.00\TexGen_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\render\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\

The path referenced by the static trunks is thus: (..\Data\)Textures\DynDOLOD\render\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\ Normally, DynDOLOD tree billboards are referenced under: (..\Data\)Textures\DynDOLOD\lod\trees when packaged with mods, but that may be beside the point.

The heretofore relatively unknown trunk billboard path will be a problem if the trunk billboards aren't packaged with the mod in addition to the meshes as instructed:

I actually don't know of any mods (yet) that package LOD trunks, but I would think that both trunk meshes AND billboards should be included with the mod. Also, mods don't usually reference themselves within their asset paths, so should the instructions read(?):

I know the CRC will be found by DynDOLOD, regardless but trying to establish a standard convension for this new thing so that people are inclined to be consistent. However, the paths used in the meshes will still be an issue I would think.

The output path still containing "DynDOLOD\render\billboards" is a bug that I will  fix with the next version.  The textures are supposed to end up in \Textures\ + whatever subfolders are below  data\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\*  just the same as whatever is below ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\*

So for generating trunk billboards with TexGen, is this the correct path inside the mod(?):

[TREEMOD]\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\*.nif   - TexGen output goes to: ..\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\render\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\

If I place the trunk meshes inside the standard folder in the mod (where 3D statics eventually go):

[TREEMOD]\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\*.nif   - TexGen output goes to: ..\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Output\Textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\

... and TexGen generates billboards for vanilla trunk rather than the custom one. Presumably, 'Render' defaults to resources found in: ..\DynDOLOD-3.00\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\ rather than the custom trunks found in the mod if there is a conflict.

The custom trunk meshes include the CRC in the name, so I was hoping they would have priority over those under \render\ folder of DynDOLOD install location, but those in the \render\sbt\ folder also include CRC. They are not matching my custom full mesh CRCs though (and neither do the trees in the file names), so it would seem that TexGen could favor trunks with matching base-model CRC so that all custom trunk meshes could be sourced from same location as 3D statics (placed here later once it is all final and packaged).

18 minutes ago, z929669 said:

So for generating trunk billboards with TexGen, is this the correct path inside the mod(?):

[TREEMOD]\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\*.nif   - TexGen output goes to: ..\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\render\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\

If I place the trunk meshes inside the standard folder in the mod (where 3D statics eventually go):

[TREEMOD]\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\*.nif   - TexGen output goes to: ..\DynDOLOD\TexGen_Output\Textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\

... and TexGen generates billboards for vanilla trunk rather than the custom one. Presumably, 'Render' defaults to resources found in: ..\DynDOLOD-3.00\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\Billboards\DynDOLOD\lod\trees\ rather than the custom trunks found in the mod if there is a conflict.

The custom trunk meshes include the CRC in the name, so I was hoping they would have priority over those under \render\ folder of DynDOLOD install location, but those in the \render\sbt\ folder also include CRC. They are not matching my custom full mesh CRCs though, so it would seem that TexGen could favor trunks with matching base-model CRC so that all custom trunk meshes could be sourced from same location as 3D statics (placed here later once it is all final and packaged).

Trunk NIFs are not 3D LOD models. Trunk NIFs are a special NIF to be rendered by TexGen into textures.

TexGen render object LOD textures or render billboard texture feature does not care about files that are not in ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\[Objects|Billboards] or ..\Data\DynDOLOD3\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\[Objects|Billboards]

The feature simply renders all the NIF files found in these folders into textures.

As I explained, the output path for the generated textures is supposed to be textures\ + the subfolders below the ..\[objects|billboard]\* part.

Thanks for the confirmation and the TexGen path fix for trunk texture paths ... worked perfectly. I wanted to get a final confirmation that I am packaging the mod correctly. This is only the LODGen stuff with pre-generated billboards:

image.png

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

Thanks for the confirmation and the TexGen path fix for trunk texture paths ... worked perfectly. I wanted to get a final confirmation that I am packaging the mod correctly. This is only the LODGen stuff with pre-generated billboards:

image.png

Looks good.

So not sure if this a bug or not, but I am having a  strange effect with Dyndolod alpha 33, Open Cities and Cutting Room Floor.  In Riften, 2 of the 3 doors into the city open normally via OCS, but the 3rd door opening south towards the Dawnguard, has an extra transparent "door" that can be passed through on exit, but on return behaves as if OCS is not installed. 

Doing a check in More Informative Console shows the phantom door as coming from CRF, base 0008a159, ref 1e01f65c, with no conflicts in xEdit.

CRF is loaded before OCS, and it appears OCS is working fine everywhere else.  Before I run Dyndolod, all 3 doors in Riften work normally as per OCS.

Once I run Dyndolod, however, using the standard 2 pass method (disable on first run for trees, then enable when generating Dyndolod esm/esp), the phantom door appears.  Disabling the Dyndolod esm/esp and the phantom door is removed and OCS works normally.

I've tried disabling the CRF door with Dyndolod enabled, but no effect.  Just reporting here in case anyone else is seeing.  It very well could be an issue in my setup or the way I ran Dyndolod.

Edited by Wolfpack49

21 minutes ago, Wolfpack49 said:

So not sure if this a bug or not, but I am having a  strange effect with Dyndolod alpha 33, Open Cities and Cutting Room Floor.  In Riften, 2 of the 3 doors into the city open normally via OCS, but the 3rd door opening south towards the Dawnguard, has an extra transparent "door" that can be passed through on exit, but on return behaves as if OCS is not installed. 

Doing a check in More Informative Console shows the phantom door as coming from CRF, base 0008a159, ref 1e01f65c, with no conflicts in xEdit.

CRF is loaded before OCS, and it appears OCS is working fine everywhere else.  Before I run Dyndolod, all 3 doors in Riften work normally as per OCS.

Once I run Dyndolod, however, using the standard 2 pass method (disable on first run for trees, then enable when generating Dyndolod esm/esp), the phantom door appears.  Disabling the Dyndolod esm/esp and the phantom door is removed and OCS works normally.

I've tried disabling the CRF door with Dyndolod enabled, but no effect.  Just reporting here in case anyone else is seeing.  It very well could be an issue in my setup or the way I ran Dyndolod.

A reference that is not added or overwritten by a DynDOLOD plugin can not be affect by DynDOLOD, obviously.

See if you can find out if there is a second door in the exact same location. Use the mousehweel to cycle through references under the mouse pointer. Or try tcl and check if you can select a different reference from the other side.

Interesting.  Opening the door from the interior, the door is transparent and you can see through to the external road when the door is open.  The open wood door itself is from OCS.  The open transparent area is from CRF at the refs I mentioned earlier, but with a thin separator:

3JJy6rX.jpeg

Traveling through normally or wth tcl immediately reverts to the non-OCS (CRF) door in a closed state.

Scrolling through the refs on the transprent area, I see 2 that I am unsure of:

OCS: OCSRTLandR01.nif, base 69042257, ref 00042260

Dyndolod: Tamriel_Underside.nif, base 0b01240c, ref 9f0a9970

Edited by Wolfpack49

My first persisting issue running DynDOLOD 3 Alpha. TexGen ran without issue, but DynDOLOD "fails to create Lod for one or more worlds", and it is reproducible:

Logs.7z

The issue arose due to some 3D statics I created using hybrid.bat. Unfortunately, the issues were not discovered by LODGen during that process. I will take a look at these meshes to see about stripping 'bad' stuff from them:

Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 407 399
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1197 399
  Split UV meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1197 399
  Remove dups meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1767 589
  Simplify meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 589
    Iteration 0
    Iteration 1
  Face normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
  Smooth normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
  Update tangents meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
UV outside TreeWinterAspen01 TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds (1.5, 1.504)
Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 494 392
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1176 392
  Split UV meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1176 392
  Remove dups meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1236 412
  Simplify meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
  Face normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
  Smooth normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
Wrong position after reading known block 1 of 22 = 1522 = NiTriShape 100 = 1525 in meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_b9d29a34passthru_lod.nif
Error accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_b9d29a34passthru_lod.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
  Update tangents meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
UV outside TreeWinterAspen01 TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds (1.026, 0.996)
Wrong position after reading known block 1 of 22 = 1464 = NiTriShape 100 = 1467 in meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_2c55c128passthru_lod.nif
Error accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_2c55c128passthru_lod.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif TreePineForestDead01_t
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443 1039 1225
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443 3675 1225
Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif TreePineForestDead01_t
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443 1039 1225
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\letreepineforestdeadsnowl03_b6f399a8passthru_lod.nif_TreePineForestSnowL03Dead_TreePineForestDead01_t_textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompsnow_n.dds3636304443 3675 1225
Log ended at 5:33:10 PM (0:6)

One of the problem meshes:

treepineforestsnowL05_B9D29A34passthru_lod.7z

Umm so iirc I had similiar or same problem while generating dyndolod with hybrid meshes made with hybrid.bat and what I did was copying crown branch from mesh with crown and pasting it in other working mesh and saving it. Then I ran hybrid.bat one more time and had no more errors while running dyndolod.

Edited by Pawelekdabek

Yeah, I did that, too, but the meshes have some data that doesn't jive. I don't comprehend the errors, so don't know what to correct. Possibly UV between 0 and 1 though. Not sure where the data is to check that. Maybe need to run through re-uv script.

8 hours ago, z929669 said:

My first persisting issue running DynDOLOD 3 Alpha. TexGen ran without issue, but DynDOLOD "fails to create Lod for one or more worlds", and it is reproducible:

Logs.7z 3.1 MB · 1 download

The issue arose due to some 3D statics I created using hybrid.bat. Unfortunately, the issues were not discovered by LODGen during that process. I will take a look at these meshes to see about stripping 'bad' stuff from them:

Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 407 399
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1197 399
  Split UV meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1197 399
  Remove dups meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 1767 589
  Simplify meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 589
    Iteration 0
    Iteration 1
  Face normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
  Smooth normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
  Update tangents meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown_textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds,textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp_n.dds532947828 678 547
UV outside TreeWinterAspen01 TreeAspen01_1:0 Crown textures\landscape\trees\treeaspenbarkcomp.dds (1.5, 1.504)
Re-UV Shape meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk
Re-UV Geometry meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857
  Breaking meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 494 392
  Merging VC meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1176 392
  Split UV meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1176 392
  Remove dups meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 1236 412
  Simplify meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
  Face normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
  Smooth normals meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
Wrong position after reading known block 1 of 22 = 1522 = NiTriShape 100 = 1525 in meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_b9d29a34passthru_lod.nif
Error accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_b9d29a34passthru_lod.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
  Update tangents meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\winteraspen01passthru_lod.nif_TreeWinterAspen01_TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk_textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds,textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp_n.dds=52066902857 524 412
UV outside TreeWinterAspen01 TreeAspen01_1:1 Trunk textures\dlc01\landscape\trees\treeaspenwinterbranchcomp.dds (1.026, 0.996)
Wrong position after reading known block 1 of 22 = 1464 = NiTriShape 100 = 1467 in meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_2c55c128passthru_lod.nif
Error accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl02_2c55c128passthru_lod.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Log ended at 5:33:10 PM (0:6)

One of the problem meshes:

treepineforestsnowL05_B9D29A34passthru_lod.7z 8.81 kB · 1 download

Error accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treepineforestsnowl05_b9d29a34passthru_lod.nif Unable to read beyond the end of the stream."

There might be problem in the with crown NIF that gets copied to the final hyrbid NIF or something happens while creating the hybrid NIF. See if running the crown though a NIF optimizer and then creating the hyrbid changes anything. Make it so all crowns use the SSE format.

Also whenever you see shapes being RE-UVd, see if you can update the crown NIF UV to be inside 0 and 1. Moving UV coords slightly to be inside is not really visible in the distance. (WinterAspen01 will be fixed in the next DynDOLOD Resources)

10 hours ago, Wolfpack49 said:

Interesting.  Opening the door from the interior, the door is transparent and you can see through to the external road when the door is open.  The open wood door itself is from OCS.  The open transparent area is from CRF at the refs I mentioned earlier, but with a thin separator:

3JJy6rX.jpeg

Traveling through normally or wth tcl immediately reverts to the non-OCS (CRF) door in a closed state.

Scrolling through the refs on the transprent area, I see 2 that I am unsure of:

OCS: OCSRTLandR01.nif, base 69042257, ref 00042260

Dyndolod: Tamriel_Underside.nif, base 0b01240c, ref 9f0a9970

The underside is basically showing behind everything else.  it is a static mesh, it doesn't change anything with doors or does anything else.

When I generate the second pass with Open Cities and Cutting Room Floor in the load order, there is no extra door and no teleportation to the wrong worldspace. Have you accidentally changed any INI settings beyond WarnModFileName?

If you believe DynDOLOD has any affect on this, there has to be a reference or a change from a DynDOLOD plugin with the objects involved in this.

5 hours ago, sheson said:

The underside is basically showing behind everything else.  it is a static mesh, it doesn't change anything with doors or does anything else.

When I generate the second pass with Open Cities and Cutting Room Floor in the load order, there is no extra door and no teleportation to the wrong worldspace. Have you accidentally changed any INI settings beyond WarnModFileName?

If you believe DynDOLOD has any affect on this, there has to be a reference or a change from a DynDOLOD plugin with the objects involved in this.

Yeah, I am guessing there's something in the load order Dyndolod is picking up that isn't displaying when I run the game without it.  Let me double check my settings and re-run and see if the problem clears up.  Attached is my ini and my presets.

DynDOLOD_SSE.ini DynDOLOD_SSE_Preset_FullTrees_Pass1.ini DynDOLOD_SSE_Preset_FullTrees_Pass2.ini

Well, it appears to be a Cutting Room Floor-OCS issue.  I tried setting the phantom door record to initially disabled in the CRF esp which had no effect, but when I deleted the record entirely from CRF, it no longer appears.  There are no conflicts between the CRF door and OCS or anything else in xEdit, and OCS is correctly loaded after CRF, so it may actually be a case where a patch is required.  Very strange, but Dyndolod has nothing to do with it, other than it is probably picking up the door from CRF.

Edited by Wolfpack49