DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

This error makes no sense to me. I have several of them for other trees. I included one example below.

First, the LOD model does not have the same CRC32 as the full model. Second, the LOD model uses the full model CRC32 in the file name as per standards.

[00:55] <Warning: LOD model meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treeaspen05_8b5f6a69passthru_lod.nif has same CRC32 as full model Meshes\landscape\trees\treeaspen05.nif Veydogolt.esp TreeAspen05 [TREE:0007614B]>

Logs.7z

4 hours ago, z929669 said:

This error makes no sense to me. I have several of them for other trees. I included one example below.

First, the LOD model does not have the same CRC32 as the full model. Second, the LOD model uses the full model CRC32 in the file name as per standards.

[00:55] <Warning: LOD model meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treeaspen05_8b5f6a69passthru_lod.nif has same CRC32 as full model Meshes\landscape\trees\treeaspen05.nif Veydogolt.esp TreeAspen05 [TREE:0007614B]>

Logs.7z 67.36 kB · 0 downloads

Read the first post which debug log to also upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

https://dyndolod.info/Messages/LOD-Model-Has-Same-CRC32-As-Full-Model

The messages means that the winning file meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treeaspen05_8b5f6a69passthru_lod.nif has the same CRC32 as the winning file the Meshes\landscape\trees\treeaspen05.nif at the time the message was printed. You are probably not looking at the same files.

5 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which debug log to also upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

https://dyndolod.info/Messages/LOD-Model-Has-Same-CRC32-As-Full-Model

The messages means that the winning file meshes\dyndolod\lod\trees\treeaspen05_8b5f6a69passthru_lod.nif has the same CRC32 as the winning file the Meshes\landscape\trees\treeaspen05.nif at the time the message was printed. You are probably not looking at the same files.

I see now. I had left my full model renamed by the DynDOLOD CRC32 script in my xEdit output mod. Normally, I move/delete those out of the mod lineup to create the hybrid trunks/crowns:

image.png

The error message lead me to believe that DynDOLOD was comparing CRC of the LOD with that of the full file, which it was, effectively.

Thanks

On 4/27/2023 at 7:14 PM, Soli said:

Quick question if I may but if I were to change the name of a couple mod files in order for them to work like they should, will I need to do anything on dyndolod?

For example I need to rename a file from nortowerruins01 to nortowerruinst01

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

The lack of information and question is too vague/leading to properly answer. "Need to do anything" in order to accomplish/ensure what ...
The already generated LOD will continue to work as is.

There are vanilla/DynDOLOD Resources LOD models to match the vanilla fullmodel nortowerruins01.nif. There are no such LOD models for full model filename nortowerruinst01.nif.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

Thanks. Fixed in Alpha-124

I thought it went through, but right before the end of generation (before the saving message box appears) DynDOLOD crashed without in error Message.
I have no normal DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt so here are only the debug one and the bugreport:

Download

And I don't get why it was tryin to save 'ELFX - Exteriors.esp' (ELFX - Exteriors.esp.save.2023_04_27_23_40_03)

Edited by PRieST

25 minutes ago, PRieST said:

I thought it went through, but right before the end of generation (before the saving message box appears) DynDOLOD crashed without in error Message.
I have no normal DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt so here are only the debug one and the bugreport:

Download

And I don't get why it was tryin to save 'ELFX - Exteriors.esp' (ELFX - Exteriors.esp.save.2023_04_27_23_40_03)

That range check error looks like a possible race condition (while reading height data from a LAND record). See if it runs through trying a second time.

If if wants to save a plugin, it means it got modified. Probably a side effect. In case it runs through without exception and still wants to save a plugin, let it and upload it with logs.

5 minutes ago, sheson said:

That range check error looks like a possible race condition (while reading height data from a LAND record). See if it runs through trying a second time.

If if wants to save a plugin, it means it got modified. Probably a side effect. In case it runs through without exception and still wants to save a plugin, let it and upload it with logs.

Ok, I'll start a new run and report back.

46 minutes ago, sheson said:

Same result as before:

Here are the logs

5 hours ago, TwistedModding said:

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.7zimage.thumb.png.1aa72f98e71b1fe34664dfdfdb73c0e8.png   Getting this error trying to generate, can't find any information about it online.

Read the first post which debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

As explained on the first post, if the option "Copy this message to clipboard" is available, copy and paste the text instead posting a screenshot.

21 minutes ago, PRieST said:

One question before I start the run, should or could I disable any settings so the result will be faster or should I do a "full" run?

You could try just Tamrriel first and if that runs trough the whole thing.