DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

Sorry about that.

I've run several games with and without DynDOLOD to see if this error continues. Games without DynDOLOD don't seem to have this error.

That said, it could simply be due to the various mods I have not playing nicely with each other. I'm not that experienced with troubleshooting Skyrim issues. I have searched and asked around to see if anyone else has experienced this pathing issue, but no one seems to have.

I will run DynDOLOD again, and save the report, and go over it more closely this time.

44 minutes ago, Tyveras said:

Sorry about that.

I've run several games with and without DynDOLOD to see if this error continues. Games without DynDOLOD don't seem to have this error.

That said, it could simply be due to the various mods I have not playing nicely with each other. I'm not that experienced with troubleshooting Skyrim issues. I have searched and asked around to see if anyone else has experienced this pathing issue, but no one seems to have.

I will run DynDOLOD again, and save the report, and go over it more closely this time.

The internet is full of crash logs with navmesh pathing CTDhttps://www.google.com/search?q=crash+"BSPathBuilder"

Use the xEdit error check. Do not randomly flag any plugin as master.

The DynDOLOD plugins do not touch/overwrite/change any navmeshes. Rerunning DynDOLOD will change nothing about navmeshes.

2 hours ago, bruhcubed said:

Hey there Sheson,

I just want to preface this this by saying that I've been using DynDOLOD for years now and never came across any issues, and I've always managed to somehow figure out how to resolve my own issues through your excellent guides. So I just wanted to make a bit of an appreciation post really thanking you for your excellent mod as this is my first time here. It's probably one of the only reasons why I bother to continue playing Skyrim.

Recently, I have become a bit more adept at modding Skyrim, so I wanted to challenge myself in doing something that I have always wanted to do, which is Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen with city mods, tree mods, and grass mods all operating in 1.6.640. I have used Grass Cache Fixes and somehow managed to get tree mods and grass mods working perfectly with multiple grass caches for seasonal swaps (somehow!). However, the issue I have has nothing to do with what I thought would be the difficult part (the grass and tree mods). It actually comes in the form of the really blatant Object LODs and on a minor note, city mod swapping. For some reasons, objects between seasons simply will not have any LODs generated for them. In the default season, they are all present, but in the SUM season (as an example) they all disappear. I have even disabled SeasonsCopy to no avail. As for the city mods, in between seasons, while the object LOD is at least present the LOD will not be updated (ie snow in summertime). I really have tried troubleshooting in every way possible and scoured the internet for an issue similar to this but I cannot seem to fix it. So I require the assistance of a modder much wiser and greater than me.

I've dropped practically all the files zipped here for your perusal: https://ufile.io/f/bkn26

Thanks for your time, and thanks again just for doing what you do. You're awesome.

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions
Wait for all processes including all spawned LODGen command prompt windows to complete successfully. Pay attention to all log messages. It should end with the log message 'DynDOLOD plugins generated successfully' and lines like 'LODGen generated object LOD for [WORLDSPACE] successfully' for each selected worldspace. Do not use the output if there were errors that stopped the process prematurely.

The last error message window said "Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported." You then clicked Exit. The output is not usable as explained in the documentation.
See if changing MaxTextureSize=8192 in ..\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini lets the process run through.

Also read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Max-Tree-LOD-Billboard-Count-Of-256-On-Atlas-Exceeded

1 hour ago, sheson said:

Let me know what happens with this test version https://mega.nz/file/ZABDXaRT#DfqjTPmgb_r0d4GkCwEw5dWYgd47VzVzQ9Pn2zLHeYU

Run 1: crashed and no logs besides the one in windows.

Faulting application name: DynDOLODx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.112, time stamp: 0x63dfe565
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.900, time stamp: 0xa97a9ed6
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c249
Faulting process id: 0x0x3238
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9398ACD3C7CE3
Faulting application path: C:\DynDOLOD 3.00-68518-Alpha-111-1673607327\DynDOLOD\DynDOLODx64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: c650c480-37df-4000-9de6-c304a8bb562e
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Run 2: Got through, logs> https://ufile.io/f/e41vo

Seems like it is getting better.

36 minutes ago, Rozen said:

Run 1: crashed and no logs besides the one in windows.

Faulting application name: DynDOLODx64.exe, version: 3.0.0.112, time stamp: 0x63dfe565
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.900, time stamp: 0xa97a9ed6
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c249
Faulting process id: 0x0x3238
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9398ACD3C7CE3
Faulting application path: C:\DynDOLOD 3.00-68518-Alpha-111-1673607327\DynDOLOD\DynDOLODx64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: c650c480-37df-4000-9de6-c304a8bb562e
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Run 2: Got through, logs> https://ufile.io/f/e41vo

Seems like it is getting better.

At this point, I suggest to test with default BIOS settings, or maybe even some settings turned off or lower.  Things like turning off PBO or use slower memory timings instead of XMP etc, siiar auto options the graphics card. I am not familiar with the platform you are using, so you would have to experiment/google a bit. In any case, the BIOS should hopefully offer different profiles, so you should save your current settings.

If you encounter exceptions that produce a bugreport.txt, upload it and debug of course.

55 minutes ago, sheson said:

At this point, I suggest to test with default BIOS settings, or maybe even some settings turned off or lower.  Things like turning off PBO or use slower memory timings instead of XMP etc, siiar auto options the graphics card. I am not familiar with the platform you are using, so you would have to experiment/google a bit. In any case, the BIOS should hopefully offer different profiles, so you should save your current settings.

If you encounter exceptions that produce a bugreport.txt, upload it and debug of course.

I rather not touch my bios setting sense I have only been in there a few times and the few times I was in my bios was to turn on safe boot and a setting I needed on to update to windows 11 and on my video card I am using the gaming profile that it has.

I will keep testing when I can and report if I get a bug report log again.

Edited by Rozen

Im having a weird issue that i couldn't find anything posted about before. In a few specific cells behind whiterun, mostly in 4,3, some tree lod billboards are oddly transparent and the sky line/ atmosphere line sorta "masks" out part of the tree lod; the "unmasked" portion glows really bright. I have them set as ultra tree lod but just using billboards. (i like the performance/consistency but also like them on map). The up close full models are completely normal, same tree references as all the other trees. I can't find the issue in any other areas so far. Issue also was persistent on new saves. Not sure if it has something to do with the occlusion.esp for this cell but my skyrim wouldn't load any saves or new save when i just disabled occlusion.esp. Disabling all of dyndolod output of course was a fix. Currently waiting on dyndolod to re run again now on the latest version (ran this back on 106) to see if this was recently fixed, but i wasn't really sure from the changelogs if it was. 

video of issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SrSg8M3qFX8MdUrF024DD-4Rz1D_vMg6/view?usp=sharing

My dyndolod sse log and debug log:  https://ufile.io/f/smsi5

<3

6 hours ago, lord_tusk said:

Im having a weird issue that i couldn't find anything posted about before. In a few specific cells behind whiterun, mostly in 4,3, some tree lod billboards are oddly transparent and the sky line/ atmosphere line sorta "masks" out part of the tree lod; the "unmasked" portion glows really bright. I have them set as ultra tree lod but just using billboards. (i like the performance/consistency but also like them on map). The up close full models are completely normal, same tree references as all the other trees. I can't find the issue in any other areas so far. Issue also was persistent on new saves. Not sure if it has something to do with the occlusion.esp for this cell but my skyrim wouldn't load any saves or new save when i just disabled occlusion.esp. Disabling all of dyndolod output of course was a fix. Currently waiting on dyndolod to re run again now on the latest version (ran this back on 106) to see if this was recently fixed, but i wasn't really sure from the changelogs if it was. 

video of issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SrSg8M3qFX8MdUrF024DD-4Rz1D_vMg6/view?usp=sharing

My dyndolod sse log and debug log:  https://ufile.io/f/smsi5

<3

Always use the latest alpha version. Do not waste time using older versions or reporting problems with older versions.

20 hours ago, sheson said:

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions
Wait for all processes including all spawned LODGen command prompt windows to complete successfully. Pay attention to all log messages. It should end with the log message 'DynDOLOD plugins generated successfully' and lines like 'LODGen generated object LOD for [WORLDSPACE] successfully' for each selected worldspace. Do not use the output if there were errors that stopped the process prematurely.

The last error message window said "Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported." You then clicked Exit. The output is not usable as explained in the documentation.
See if changing MaxTextureSize=8192 in ..\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini lets the process run through.

Also read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Max-Tree-LOD-Billboard-Count-Of-256-On-Atlas-Exceeded

Hello again Sheson,

Your help was greatly appreciated! Trees are working now that I pushed it to be Ultra and it's not hitting that tree limit.

Once again though, the main issue being that pesky OpenGL error keeps showing up. I reran DynDOLOD with the changes in the ini file as directed by you but the error still showed up. I can post the log again if you wish. If it is pertinent to the issue, I have a GTX 1060 3gb with the latest Nvidia drivers.

It might be futile but is there any other options available to me to see if the process will run through?

Thanks again for your time!

1 hour ago, bruhcubed said:

Hello again Sheson,

Your help was greatly appreciated! Trees are working now that I pushed it to be Ultra and it's not hitting that tree limit.

Once again though, the main issue being that pesky OpenGL error keeps showing up. I reran DynDOLOD with the changes in the ini file as directed by you but the error still showed up. I can post the log again if you wish. If it is pertinent to the issue, I have a GTX 1060 3gb with the latest Nvidia drivers.

It might be futile but is there any other options available to me to see if the process will run through?

Thanks again for your time!

Watch VRAM usage while the tools are running. Add TextureCache=10 under [DynDOLOD] to ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini

Post the log, debug log and bugreport.txt if it exists.

14 hours ago, sheson said:

Always use the latest alpha version. Do not waste time using older versions or reporting problems with older versions.

sorry about that, was re running on 111 while making the post, just got a little impatient. The problem persisted the exact same on the newest version as well.