DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

Checked SSedit. The only Snow LOD with 00050372 and 0006AE38 is Skyrim.esm no other mod. 
It is weird, cause I didn't change any mod before upgrading to 0.42.  But this is not your problem. If it works like you said in vanilla than I should just check everything properly. Sadly

22 minutes ago, hitmantb said:

I too had the "Item Not Found" issue with alpha 42 resource 12.

I ended up disabling Occlusion Data and Plugin to make it work for now.

Read the first post what log files and bugreport to upload when making posts about problems.

Try with the test version as well.

28 minutes ago, dashr said:

Checked SSedit. The only Snow LOD with 00050372 and 0006AE38 is Skyrim.esm no other mod. 
It is weird, cause I didn't change any mod before upgrading to 0.42.  But this is not your problem. If it works like you said in vanilla than I should just check everything properly. Sadly

Check if a mod other than UFHD mountains overwrites 

Data\textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02.dds
Data\textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02_n.dds

35 minutes ago, sheson said:

Read the first post what log files and bugreport to upload when making posts about problems.

Try with the test version as well.

Check if a mod other than UFHD mountains overwrites 

Data\textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02.dds
Data\textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02_n.dds

I just saw that my Markarth Mod does have these textures. I actually overwrote UHFD Mountains with the markarth mod. Would you suggest to do it  the opposite way?

22 minutes ago, dashr said:

I just saw that my Markarth Mod does have these textures. I actually overwrote UHFD Mountains with the markarth mod. Would you suggest to do it  the opposite way?

I suppose using UFHD mountains wouldn''t make much sense without using its textures.

20 minutes ago, WYH77787980 said:

I lost all mountain stone lod after using the new version, what was the problem ?

I use  Majestic Mountains.

Read the first post and/or the the included manual. Especially the part about requirements.

Read the first post what log files to upload when making problem reports.

Doublecheck the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM that the object LOD distances are not extremely short.

14 minutes ago, dashr said:

Nevermind I read it wrong. The Markarth ones are _mrf files. UFHD Mountains are not overwritten by anything.

Upload ..\Meshes\Terrain\Tamriel\Objects\Tamriel.4.0.-8.bto from the DynDOLOD output so I can have a look what was generated.

I think I will revert back to normal Dyndolod. I get it it's an alpha but like others said already 0.42 comes with its own issues. Like I said I had a perfectly running setup before. Just upgraded Dyndolod and No Grass in Objects and all of the sudden, Dyndolod will not work properly..

16 minutes ago, dashr said:

Here you go. Thank you for all the help. Will help with further updates for sure. 

Tamriel.4.0.-8.bto 722.9 kB · 1 download

Seems perfectly fine. The rock mountains do use Data\textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02.dds as they should.

Check if what you see as problematic in the screenshot is actually LOD. Open console toggle LOD on/off with tll.

Whatever does not go away is not LOD.

If it is LOD, we have covered everything I can think of. Meshes seem fine, uses the same full model texture as the full model mountains, so that should match. Snow LOD shaders not overwritten and LOD distances not too short. Really nothing else that could be affecting this I can think off. Other than image post processing, like ENB for example.

17 minutes ago, dashr said:

I will give this a try but even without enb (tested 5 minutes ago), it will look like the screenshot I posted. I don't know man..

Snow LOD shaders. Is it correct that I copied the FormID and pasted into SSedit @sheson? I could only find the Skyrim.esm ones.

It should show Skyrim.esm and Update.esm in the right pane after entering the form ids and hitting Enter.

Update.esm sets the new Snow flag at them bottom.

Okay, tested Lod on and off. 
You can find the screenshots in the attached file.

I seems so weird. The only possibility I can think off is the "hyperborean snow" MOD but I had the exact same load order with Alpha 0.39 before and everything worked fine.

https://mega.nz/file/pUVFEQDK#pnk0TxOSZ9lvcIBroXZcI0guEm_ZBcTU9d1tKwrGJgg

Only some few thing like the entrance in the first Screenshot do not work. I just don't get it :D

I even ran the Better Dynamic Snow patcher for xEdit. Sadly no results with it

Edited by dashr