DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

So, I've tried for countless hours to get Grass Cache working and all was well until I generated DynDOLOD with Grass Cache. I know that it is just the Tamriel Worldspace causing this issue because every other world space generates EVEN with Grass LOD ticked. Tamriel Worldspace generates without Grass LOD ticked but otherwise won't. When I generate it just with Tamriel selected, it takes 30-40 minutes to wait for LODGenX64.exe to generaste object LOD which may be normal for Grass LOD. After thats done it starts updated height maps for both object and terrain LOD and thats where my PC just freezes. I tried Medium and Low settings and still to no avail. Ive tried setting the density lower but no. Every other worldspace generates except Tamriel WITH Grass Cache on. 

Any Help would be Appreciated!

P.S. I have an RTX 2060, Intel i7 9th GEN, and 16 gigabytes of RAM. (PC is 2 years old)

DynDOLOD settings below

DynDOLOD 3.0 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) 2022-01-09 3_23_51 PM.png

6 hours ago, GreenyDragon456 said:

So, I've tried for countless hours to get Grass Cache working and all was well until I generated DynDOLOD with Grass Cache. I know that it is just the Tamriel Worldspace causing this issue because every other world space generates EVEN with Grass LOD ticked. Tamriel Worldspace generates without Grass LOD ticked but otherwise won't. When I generate it just with Tamriel selected, it takes 30-40 minutes to wait for LODGenX64.exe to generaste object LOD which may be normal for Grass LOD. After thats done it starts updated height maps for both object and terrain LOD and thats where my PC just freezes. I tried Medium and Low settings and still to no avail. Ive tried setting the density lower but no. Every other worldspace generates except Tamriel WITH Grass Cache on. 

Any Help would be Appreciated!

P.S. I have an RTX 2060, Intel i7 9th GEN, and 16 gigabytes of RAM. (PC is 2 years old)

DynDOLOD settings below

DynDOLOD 3.0 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) 2022-01-09 3_23_51 PM.png

Change the OcclusionMaxThreadsObjectLOD=1 in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini as explained in https://dyndolod.info/Help/Occlusion-Data#Out-of-Memory-while-Generating-Occlusion-Data or https://dyndolod.info/Help/Grass-LOD#Out-of-memory-while-generating-occlusion-data

So, I'm running into this error with the current DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 60. It happens with the USSEP Installed, or Uninstalled, and transitions right to the DLC's. Basically it's saying Duplicate FormID for Worldspace Tamriel 0000003C. I've Cleaned all my Masters, I've uninstalled and Reinstalled the game (twice now) I'm not sure what changed as everything was working last week. Any help or Ideas would be Greatly appreciated, I've about run out of ideas!

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt

3 hours ago, SlapDaddy said:

So, I'm running into this error with the current DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 60. It happens with the USSEP Installed, or Uninstalled, and transitions right to the DLC's. Basically it's saying Duplicate FormID for Worldspace Tamriel 0000003C. I've Cleaned all my Masters, I've uninstalled and Reinstalled the game (twice now) I'm not sure what changed as everything was working last week. Any help or Ideas would be Greatly appreciated, I've about run out of ideas!

bugreport.txt 51.26 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 171.75 kB · 0 downloads

Test if removing Perfect Terrain LOD.esm makes a difference.

If that is not it, check load the cell with the form id 000095DA in xEdit, check which is the last ESM  and overall last plugin to overwrite it.

Either way, the Perfect Terrain LOD.esm plugin is an unnecessary copy of SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm and only useful for Terrain LOD generation. It should not really be loaded in the game.
Instead of using pre-generated terrain LOD, generate terrain LOD for the load order with xLODGen. Otherwise unpack or rename the accompanying BSAs from that mod, or create an empty dummy ESM/ESL/ESP so they are still loaded after the unnecessary plugin has been removed.

7 hours ago, sheson said:

Test if removing Perfect Terrain LOD.esm makes a difference.

If that is not it, check load the cell with the form id 000095DA in xEdit, check which is the last ESM  and overall last plugin to overwrite it.

Either way, the Perfect Terrain LOD.esm plugin is an unnecessary copy of SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm and only useful for Terrain LOD generation. It should not really be loaded in the game.
Instead of using pre-generated terrain LOD, generate terrain LOD for the load order with xLODGen. Otherwise unpack or rename the accompanying BSAs from that mod, or create an empty dummy ESM/ESL/ESP so they are still loaded after the unnecessary plugin has been removed.

Unfortunately that didn't work I get the same error as before. I removed it as you said it isn't Needed, I've attempted to figure things out in xEdit as you suggested by Checking FormID 000095DA but I can't exactly make heads or tails of it. I've tried disabling my Landscape Mods 1 at a time and rerunning but it always returns it with Duplicate FormID Hearthstone.ESM.

It's honestly probably something simple I just can't figure it out.

xEditScreen.png

Screen2.png

1 hour ago, SlapDaddy said:

Unfortunately that didn't work I get the same error as before. I removed it as you said it isn't Needed, I've attempted to figure things out in xEdit as you suggested by Checking FormID 000095DA but I can't exactly make heads or tails of it. I've tried disabling my Landscape Mods 1 at a time and rerunning but it always returns it with Duplicate FormID Hearthstone.ESM.

It's honestly probably something simple I just can't figure it out.

xEditScreen.png

Screen2.png

What version of the unofficial path do you have installed that it doesn't contain the cell?

Can you do a similar screenshot of the Tamriel worldspace 0000003C

Check the load order for errors with xEdit, maybe something comes up.

This is a really odd error. I agree it will be something simple in a plugin (as in a rogue record) or something in the DynDOLOD code.

Hi Sheson

Thank you for replying.
I have read the FAQ, and done my best to follow your advice. I didn't have Wrye Bash installed prior to the issue, and though I've installed it now, I don't really understand, how making a bashed patch is supposed to help out. I've also checked all the mods/plugins that affect the cell with SSEEdit, and given them an auto clean for good messures. But none of them seem to have any errors. This seems futher collaborated by the fact, that when I disable all the mods that affect the Cell, I get the same error message, only then refering directly to the Skyrim.esm.

I'm kinda at my wits end. Went as far as making a clean install, using only the grafics mods i want for my loadout, but the problem remains the same.
Could the Skyrim.esm file it self be corrupted somehow?

Thank you again, for taking the time to help out.

Udklip.JPG

Edited by burnersaurus

39 minutes ago, burnersaurus said:

Hi Sheson

Thank you for replying.
I have read the FAQ, and done my best to follow your advice. I didn't have Wrye Bash installed prior to the issue, and though I've installed it now, I don't really understand, how making a bashed patch is supposed to help out. I've also checked all the mods/plugins that affect the cell with SSEEdit, and given them an auto clean for good messures. But none of them seem to have any errors. This seems futher collaborated by the fact, that when I disable all the mods that affect the Cell, I get the same error message, only then refering directly to the Skyrim.esm.

I'm kinda at my wits end. Went as far as making a clean install, using only the grafics mods i want for my loadout, but the problem remains the same.
Could the Skyrim.esm file it self be corrupted somehow?

Thank you again, for taking the time to help out.

Udklip.JPG

Since you switched to DynDOLOD 3 alpha I moved the post the the DynDOLOD 3 alpha thread where all corresponding posts should be made.

See the first post which log, debug log and bugreport files to upload.

Also not the Copy this message to clipboard link to copy and paste the text of the message instead of making screenshot.

If you check a couple posts above, you will see SlapDaddy has a very similar error.

It is likely caused by a (new?) plugin. Once you upload the log etc. we might be able to spot similarities. The error will not be with a cell but with a worldspace record most likely.

The explanations about the Bashed Patch are about redoing a broken Bash Patch, not about creating one if none didn't exist before.

1 hour ago, burnersaurus said:

Hi again

Wasn´t sure if you ment me to post the logs and report in this thread, but either way, I've attached them bellow. 
SlapDaddys issue, does indeed sound similar, even refering to the same form ID.
I hope we can find a common sollution.

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 177.01 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 342.43 kB · 1 download bugreport.txt 46.68 kB · 2 downloads

Replace it with this version of DynDOLODx64.exe.

It should print a little bit more information to the log.

Post/upload new bugreport.txt and new DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt.

3 hours ago, burnersaurus said:

Still the same unfortunatly.
But thank you for working on it :)

bugreport.txt 93.8 kB · 1 download DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 181.45 kB · 1 download

I'm wondering, are you on the latest Skyrim Special Edition release? Or Have you run the Downgrade Patcher to continue playing? Not sure if that's part of the issue as I used it before without issue with the downgraded version. I'm also still using my USSEP 1.5.97. Trying to find if he have any similar mods that might be causing an issue.