DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

2 hours ago, Blackread said:

Got an error during my most recent DynDOLOD run:

Hide contents

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Item not found while processing Dawnguard.esm [REFR:0200E80B] (places sc_mausoleumEND03_Gray [STAT:020041E7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SoulCairnTest2 [CELL:02002CA3] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at 3,-1))

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

Here are the logs: https://mega.nz/file/lCUTEbBK#EIM3VlBQqyeBFtAOAxGB-b_CxmGMcbG5ezTktL9gsoU

Is that repeatable? If so I might need to know the exact install option used for The Soul Cairn

Or I am missing an additional mod that might do changes on top of the mod to the base record 020041E7 or the used model (also check if something overwrites reference 0200E80B)

2 hours ago, sheson said:

Is that repeatable? If so I might need to know the exact install option used for The Soul Cairn

Or I am missing an additional mod that might do changes on top of the mod to the base record 020041E7 or the used model (also check if something overwrites reference 0200E80B)

It is repeatable, but the referenced object is different every time. Here are a couple more examples:

Spoiler

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Item not found while processing Dawnguard.esm [REFR:0200476E] (places sc_mausoleumplatformarch04_Gray [STAT:020041EC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:02002C84] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at 5,3))

[Content]

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Logs: https://mega.nz/file/IGFjkSKB#C6nTb6HSbV5lo9OQ0tos_ODAPXDQvBShuPjUiG9_cAg

Spoiler

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Item not found while processing Dawnguard.esm [REFR:0200418A] (places sc_mausoleumplatformarch04 [STAT:0200C22F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SoulCairnPOI08 [CELL:02002CE3] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at -3,4))

[Content]

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Logs: https://mega.nz/file/9P9WTJIS#EAwcGDfubLAp26ETVV4ItZhde307lo3FJ_nSc81quXk

Spoiler

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Item not found while processing Dawnguard.esm SCNewCrater016 [REFR:02010334] (places sc_crater01 [STAT:02002813] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:02002CE8] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at -3,-1))

[Content]

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Logs: https://mega.nz/file/RHsT2aRA#JXJvuopgjal9GefbsxcXto95bUTXUnu8m1Q49Gj1afs

The latest DynDOLOD run went through successfully, here are the logs for that one: https://mega.nz/file/FfNW3TIL#Dy5virj2AnhOIn_K2nLiPnaMpAPSdlUMZUsl1n_kwjY

Here are what I ticked in the FOMOD for The Soul Cairn:

Spoiler

SoulHusk
 - With SoulHusk Replacer Op2

Arvak
 - Arvak Retexture

Bone Piles
 - Vanilla Quantity

Sky
 - Dark New

BoneyardGate
 - Option 1

Effects
 - SubtleFX

ElderScrollChest
 - ChestReplacer

I had to reinstall the mod after the first errored out run, because I no longer remembered what I had chosen. But these were used for the three reports here.

I believe that mod is the last override on all the records and/or models, if there are any. Some records are completely vanilla.

Edited by Blackread

36 minutes ago, Blackread said:

It is repeatable, but the referenced object is different every time. Here are a couple more examples:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

The latest DynDOLOD run went through successfully, here are the logs for that one: https://mega.nz/file/FfNW3TIL#Dy5virj2AnhOIn_K2nLiPnaMpAPSdlUMZUsl1n_kwjY

Here are what I ticked in the FOMOD for The Soul Cairn:

Reveal hidden contents

I had to reinstall the mod after the first errored out run, because I no longer remembered what I had chosen. But these were used for the three reports here.

Probably a race condition then. Try with Soulcairn only with this version a couple times to see if it still happens.
https://mega.nz/file/IcpUVJpS#BsaVGNhnEdVT6nJnhEN9wGSp-n8wKu0v7w27diMeBss

... When trying to create textures of TexGen64 DynDOLOD-97 alpha, this error occurs:

"[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: File not loaded textures\architecture\windhelm\whwindowmapsglow_g.dds.

[Content]

[Exit TexGen]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard"...

and 

"...Error: File not loaded textures\architecture\windhelm\whwindowmapsglow_g.dds.
[05:17] User says "Exit TexGen""...

Why?

Снимок.PNG

Logs.7z

2 hours ago, Velezarius2 said:

... When trying to create textures of TexGen64 DynDOLOD-97 alpha, this error occurs:

"[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: File not loaded textures\architecture\windhelm\whwindowmapsglow_g.dds.

[Content]

[Exit TexGen]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard"...

and 

"...Error: File not loaded textures\architecture\windhelm\whwindowmapsglow_g.dds.
[05:17] User says "Exit TexGen""...

Why?

Logs.7z 388.03 kB · 0 downloads

Use the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" link as explained in the first post to open additional help.

The file can not be loaded because the texture can not be be found as shown by this error message in the log:
[04:08] <Error: File not found textures\architecture\windhelm\WHwindowmapsglow_g.dds. Used by C:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Render\Objects\lod\windhelmlod.nif>

It easily gets lost between all the other message about vanilla textures that are not found. Read  https://dyndolod.info/Messages/File-Not-Found-Textures

It seems the vanilla BSAs are loaded. Maybe they are corrupt or the mod manager, OS, antivir prevent file access.

22 hours ago, z929669 said:

SO ...

since you have had your LOD issue with alpha 97, you have since run alpha 95 again to confirm it works? You have run alpha 95 AFTER your alpha 97 failed run?

If not, then you cannot say that alpha 95 works and alpha 97 is the source of your issue. The source of your issue is in your configuration as has been mentioned several times.

Why can't you consider that you have made a simple mistake that has nothing to do with DynDOLOD?

I see what the issue is now, but I don't understand why it happens like this.

If I backup/rename my DynDOLOD and xLODGen directories and extract the same versions, when I run xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD from these new directories and put the new output in MO2 and start up SSE it won't work, or if I go to a new version of DynDOLOD it's not working, like how I'm running into this problem.

I don't understand why, but this is the issue, I'm 100% certain of it, because I've been seeing this happen in the past several times, but I didn't really think about it again, as yes, I thought my setup/configurations weren't correct, but they are, as I explained, because I can make it work, it just ends up breaking like this, and then I have to just keep juggling things around, which I have no idea what starts to make it work again, but it can be a real major event, trying to get a working version over.

Here's a screen shot of SSE working with Alpha95.

Alpha95 — Freeimage.host

Now all I do is delete the xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD output from MO2.

Output Trash — Freeimage.host

Then I extract a new version of DynDOLOD Alpha95 and xLODGen (To the right of DynDOLOD is the .new one is for Alpha97 as I test this)

DynDOLOD direc — Freeimage.host

Now you'll have to believe me, but this is all I have done, and that was all I had done before too, but it finally dawned on me, this is the issue.

So now after only making these changes, then I run xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD, and now no trees/terrain again.

NewDynDOLOD — Freeimage.host

Edited by mooit

On 9/18/2022 at 2:17 AM, mooit said:

I see what the issue is now, but I don't understand why it happens like this.

If I backup/rename my DynDOLOD and xLODGen directories and extract the same versions, when I run xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD from these new directories and put the new output in MO2 and start up SSE it won't work, or if I go to a new version of DynDOLOD it's not working, like how I'm running into this problem.

I don't understand why, but this is the issue, I'm 100% certain of it, because I've been seeing this happen in the past several times, but I didn't really think about it again, as yes, I thought my setup/configurations weren't correct, but they are, as I explained, because I can make it work, it just ends up breaking like this, and then I have to just keep juggling things around, which I have no idea what starts to make it work again, but it can be a real major event, trying to get a working version over.

As we already suspected, your problem has nothing to do with Alpha 97 specifically. Always use the latest version.

Read my earlier posts and do the troubleshooting suggestion. Test without the DynDOLOD and Occlusion plugins and report if it changes anything.

Do all tests with a new game, e.g. coc whiterun from main menu console.

22 hours ago, sheson said:

Probably a race condition then. Try with Soulcairn only with this version a couple times to see if it still happens.
https://mega.nz/file/IcpUVJpS#BsaVGNhnEdVT6nJnhEN9wGSp-n8wKu0v7w27diMeBss

All right, I did some tests. Unfortunately simply running Soulcairn only with Alpha 97 produced no errors, so I couldn't really test that. But I did a few runs using the provided exe with all worldspaces, and there were no errors, so likely this has resolved the issue.

Edited by Blackread

Quick question about :

Screen-Shot8.png

Seems only Solitude windmill, the Farm ones are okay. Any reason why I just suddenly got this (or what I pressed during generation to get this) ?

I've checked console info and last touched it referenced  DynDOLOD...

Thanks.

Edited by Jayombi

52 minutes ago, Jayombi said:

Quick question about :

Seems only Solitude windmill, the Farm ones are okay. Any reason why I just suddenly got this (or what I pressed during generation to get this) ?

I've checked console info and last touched it referenced  DynDOLOD...

Thanks.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Also upload ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt

You mentioned the last plugin to touch the reference is DynDOLOD but the screenshot is not showing that information. Which of the two references? What about the base records? https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots

Read the answers for "Out of place or floating objects" at  https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

Maybe you installed SMIM after generating LOD.

45 minutes ago, sheson said:

Read the answers for "Out of place or floating objects" at  https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

Maybe you installed SMIM after generating LOD.

I have SMIM but never include it in the generation.

I noticed I had not included the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch so this time around I ticked it, and the result is a correct windmill..  :)

39 minutes ago, Jayombi said:

I have SMIM but never include it in the generation.

I noticed I had not included the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch so this time around I ticked it, and the result is a correct windmill..  :)

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#2-Generate-The-LOD-Mod-with-DynDOLOD
Finalize the load order as explained in the prerequisites above. Make sure all mods, plugins and patches (that affect exterior cells and worldspaces and base records used by references in exterior cells) are enabled and their overwrite order is sorted. Ignore wrong 3rd party advice to temporarily disable plugins, mods, meshes or textures. Such advice is categorically wrong or outdated. In case of issues, solve the cause or use appropriate rules or settings for desired results.