hello, I just found this forum and realized that some of my mods were being discussed here. I am Benjamin318 and I would like to, perhaps get to know you guys better.

just saying hi :) and wondering if its worth mentioning that I want to help people with their mods by making Retex's although there are many out there already. I would love to start or help a project someone might be working on. let me know, because I am bored :happy:

Cheers!

Benjamin318 aka The Jester 318

Do you just do retex or description/logo art as well? I'm working a mod and planning to release soonish but I'm clueless on the graphic side of things.

I've got an MCM menu with no logo and of course when I write the description on nexus logo's and things would help.

Welcome aboard Benjamin! If you want the fancy but useless Mod Author nameplate toss me a PM on the Nexus to confirm this is you.

I can't think of anything in particular that needs fixing, but there's still plenty of Vanilla that's not covered.

Hello, Benjamin. Again, if you want to have the gold plated Mod Author nameplate, PM Farlo on the Nexus. One thing that might be worth pointing out is that you should as a general rule use 2048x2048 texture sizes as a maximum - anything above that isn't really worth the extra VRAM usage (unless you are talking about really intreciate designs like powered armor, but that's not going to be very often.) Just pointing that out.

Do you just do retex or description/logo art as well? I'm working a mod and planning to release soonish but I'm clueless on the graphic side of things.

I've got an MCM menu with no logo and of course when I write the description on nexus logo's and things would help.

I use Photoshop so yes, I do more then textures XD let me know whats going on :)

Hello' date=' Benjamin. Again, if you want to have the gold plated Mod Author nameplate, PM Farlo on the Nexus. One thing that might be worth pointing out is that you should as a general rule use 2048x2048 texture sizes as a maximum - anything above that isn't really worth the extra VRAM usage (unless you are talking about really intreciate designs like powered armor, but that's not going to be very often.) Just pointing that out.[/quote']

I will take that into consideration :)