Shadow Boost (by doodlez)

DoubleYou

• 7 months later...

Anyone have any feedback on this one? I don't play enough to notice myself and would need to set up a test. I'm doing a lot of other stuff, and testing mods will need to wait a while.

EDIT: I also tend NOT to run mods that dynamically adjust my settings, since that interferes with other testing. I really don't care about my frame rates most of the time, and I have only GPU limitations (due to my 2560x1440 res)

I had this in my setup when it first came out last year. I for the life of me can't remember what it did/ how it performed though. But the fact that it isn't in my current setup, or any setup since september 2022 indicates that I A. didn't like it or B. interfered with something.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

As I mentioned previously, I'm not a fan of mods that dynamically adjust settings that impact visuals. While good for those that cannot run at a particular performance level, it itself obviates settings we recommend per the guide (mainly BethINI and Performance Tuning recommendations). If a person's box cannot handle specific settings, they should make the necessary adjustments to compensate rather than everyone installing mods that obviate our efforts.