Inigo in STEP AE 2.0

DreamerSteamer

Hi I was wondering if anyone is using inigo in their step playthrough and if so, if one made a patch for the inigo mod to work well with the step guide. Or maybe if somebody is familiar with that, how to create a patch, what to look out for when patching inigo against the step load order (I'm familiar with basic xEdit editing).

I typically play with Inigo and it will need to be patched. I haven't done one for the current Guide, but I remember it was a fairly simple patch. However, there may be some conflicts with new CC content that I'm not fully aware of because Inigo does alter some landscape. If that is the case, a patch would need to be made in the CK.

Yeah I remember from ur own guide (pre STEP SE) that u made a patch for inigo and u mentioned that is was fairly simple and didn't require a lot of patching. If it requires CK though, that would be sad, cause I got no experience with that. Well I'll look into it with xEdit once I'm done with the guide. Thx Tech <3

2 hours ago, DreamerSteamer said:

So apparently inigo has a conflict with bloodchill manor cc, requiring a ck patch. Elianora made one though according to the comments on nexus, it's no longer up to date PepeHands

I can see about making one but it may be a bit. I've been knee deep in No Man's Sky stuff for a while and will need to update a few things over on my Skyrim setup.

9 hours ago, DreamerSteamer said:

Also probably the only mod I would ever ask for a patch for step, so yeah would be awesome :D

Here is a preliminary patch: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AjWI7Vqu7EsKlt3nd58HrqFitm9fOhxL/view?usp=sharing

Note that it's mostly good, but there is some landscape right at the shack that will need to be fixed. It'll get to it later.

On 8/16/2022 at 2:22 PM, DreamerSteamer said:

Thx tech :D

Quick question, do I need to rebuild LOD (lodgen, texgen, dyndolod, occlusion)? I'm assuming I'd have to rebuild some of those, at least once the patch is fully done and the landscape fixed.

I don't think you'd need to. It's only really affecting the loaded cell and the fix will be so small it'll not matter from a distance.