Frustrated - Cannot get 4.0.3h or 4.0.4 to work

primem0ver

Question

I am pretty frustrated with SSEEdit lately.  There is no 64 bit version with the latest download and I cannot get my older version (4.0.3h) to work anymore.  It keeps telling me there was an error and that editing is disabled.  I can't run scripts or anything.  (There IS NO ERROR in the log).  Was something changed?  Every time I try running 4.0.4 I get an out of memory error.  Whats more I can no longer post on Discord to get help.  I have to sign up?

EDIT: More Info: Version 4.0.3h used to work fine without using the 64 bit version until a couple of weeks ago.  The 64 bit version seems to be working ok so I guess I will use that until I get an answer.   

Edited by primem0ver

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, primem0ver said:

I am pretty frustrated with SSEEdit lately.  There is no 64 bit version with the latest download and I cannot get my older version (4.0.3h) to work anymore.  It keeps telling me there was an error and that editing is disabled.  I can't run scripts or anything.  (There IS NO ERROR in the log).  Was something changed?  Every time I try running 4.0.4 I get an out of memory error.  Whats more I can no longer post on Discord to get help.  I have to sign up?

EDIT: More Info: Version 4.0.3h used to work fine without using the 64 bit version until a couple of weeks ago.  The 64 bit version seems to be working ok so I guess I will use that until I get an answer.   

It would be better to ask about such things on their Discord: https://discord.com/invite/5t8RnNQ