Ice Wraith (by HXP)

Captiannoob

Wraith is good, but not all that much better than vanilla. If all are not an improvement, I don't think that this should be in STEP.

PS, why is this in the Anthology, and why is it stickied?

The two different mods are available as separate files and the note on the Wiki instructs users to only get the Ice Wraith file, I don't see a reason we shouldn't include it just because an unrelated mod is on the same page (why the author thought that was a good idea is beyond me however).

As I mentioned on the Better Male Feet thread, they were stickied because I forgot to un-stick them after moving them from the MS forum.

OK, sounds good, but I was wondering if we had any screen compares in-game for a real comparison. Vanilla looks good to me in game.

And I am sure I am sounding like a broken record, but the persons posting these mods and the mod testers really need to flesh out the mod pages completely ....

I posted comparisons, it's like the 4th post from the top...?  I made these pages and thought I filled everything out correctly, what did I miss?
Yep, you did great ... went above and beyond, as usual ;) . Just wanting to see more community help (e.g., the OP authors and mod testers) creating the mod pages ... and galleries set up on the mod pages.

Yep, you did great ... went above and beyond, as usual ;) . Just wanting to see more community help (e.g., the OP authors and mod testers) creating the mod pages ... and galleries set up on the mod pages.

Well a new version has been released since I took those and the author says they were "completely redone".  I don't see a huge difference in the texture files themselves, but I'm not sure how much it will differ in-game.

In all honesty, I don't see that happening any time soon. Since the wiki was opened up there has been minimal interest in helping to edit and create pages and/or new content. Few are interested in the dirty work. The mod testers is another thing though as creating the mod pages should be a part of their job. Perhaps a lack in knowledge on how to go about creating them is part of the issue?

Yep' date=' you did great ... went above and beyond' date=' as usual ;) . Just wanting to see more community help (e.g., the OP authors and mod testers) creating the mod pages ... and galleries set up on the mod pages.[/quote'']

In all honesty, I don't see that happening any time soon. Since the wiki was opened up there has been minimal interest in helping to edit and create pages and/or new content. Few are interested in the dirty work. The mod testers is another thing though as creating the mod pages should be a part of their job. Perhaps a lack in knowledge on how to go about creating them is part of the issue?

I suspect the same :(

Oh well, this simply means that we should be moving more slowly on updates, since it remains important to thoroughly refine and flesh out what we already have in STEP. Lots of maintenance to do, so I vote to put the brakes on adding more mods as the few of us that are willing get to work solidifying the existing content.

(BUT ... thanks to the short list of folks that actually are contributing to the site through "sweat" and or donations! We'll be certain to recognize you all in the Guide and on the Nexus Description page :yes: )