Step Patches for 1.5.97

CAPGames

As the title says. I'm looking for the Step patches for 1.5.97,  I have Anniversary Edition. I'm not modding it as a massive amount of my mods are incompatible with it. I'm not sure why you guys removed the patches from the Nexus. That seems short sighted, Any fellow modders have them in there archives, I used to but l lost a ton of stuff when my hdd hub bricked.

Any patches that old are very outdated. If you are using the 2.0.0 guide on 1.5.97.0, with relevant installation modifications for SKSE mods, and using the Best of Both Worlds patch, our current patches will still work correctly. 

9 hours ago, CAPGames said:

As the title says. I'm looking for the Step patches for 1.5.97,  I have Anniversary Edition. I'm not modding it as a massive amount of my mods are incompatible with it. I'm not sure why you guys removed the patches from the Nexus. That seems short sighted, Any fellow modders have them in there archives, I used to but l lost a ton of stuff when my hdd hub bricked.

Are you modding LE or SE? Sounds like SE, but you're in an LE thread forum.