What about these ELFX Mods?

Well has anyone been using the full installs of ELFX with good success, or there are known issues, therefore the reason(s), as to why they might not be listed in the guide?

THANKS

P.S. I have used them in the past, if anything, it made the ambience more realistic, I personally didn't notice any problems, but I did want to ask, in case there are known issues, and best to steer clear of, but I hope using Shadows is good, that's the one I thought was really nice.

Edited by mooit

16 hours ago, mooit said:

THANKS

I just wanted to reiterate that we're only using the meshes from ELFX for their fixes. ELFX Fixes is already in the Guide for the meshes, as well. We disable the plugins because we don't want the lighting changes since we using RS and Luminosity (currently)...you should have seen then in the Foundation mod section, if you're following our instructions. If you want to use the ELFX lighting, you'll have to forego our lighting setup and roll your own because ELFX Shadows will conflict badly with our setup (too many lights).