Baka ScrapHeap - Script Memory Limit Expander (by shad0wshayd3)

DoubleYou

Discussion topic:
Baka ScrapHeap - Script Memory Limit Expander by shad0wshayd3
Wiki Link

It is my belief that Buffout 4's memory manager (same as we use for the other games) should be sufficient in most if not all cases. Some people prefer to turn off Buffout 4's MemoryManager and using this mod with ScrapHeapMult set to 4. I don't really know if there is any way of testing this, or any need for testing this.

I always thought Buffout 4's memory manager supersedes Baka ScrapHeap so I've never used Baka ScrapHeap. I have heard these stories as well but never had a reason to investigate it further. Last week Fudgyduff has posted in the Buffout 4 posts tab about this:

I am the author of both patches. Buffout's memory manager patch completely supercedes baka's patch. There is nothing to be integrated, and I would be suspicious of any mod lists that recommend both.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

I always thought Buffout 4's memory manager supersedes Baka ScrapHeap so I've never used Baka ScrapHeap. I have heard these stories as well but never had a reason to investigate it further. Last week Fudgyduff has posted in the Buffout 4 posts tab about this:

OK. This is how I would expect it, and I'm fully inclined to believe Ryan on this.