*SOLVED* Fireplaces in Inns are glitched

Arel

Question

I am not really sure why did this happened but fireplaces in inns got broken. After I got the stabile version of modded SSE (Thanks to STEP) I haven't installed anything that could effect the light. I was installing bunch of custom follower, armor and quests like Gray Cowl was adding quest related building so I've generated the LOD again but when I got in game to test things out I saw the fire only in the inns are looking so weird.

I have uninstalled or disabled some of the animation mods and other mods to figure out why did this happened. I saw I haven't enabled dynodlod and occlusion esp I thought maybe that's why (I was praying that it was actually even though I know it is only for exterior terrain) but no luck. I don't know what to do to fix this, if anyone can give me some advice to troubleshoot I'd appreciate it. I got this far working everything I wanted but thing really annoys me.

MyExtras2.png

MyExtras1.png

EDIT: I have installed sneak tools there was a patch for emberHD I get it but apparently there was another patch for sneak tools, emberhd and inferno. I remember getting it but it seems I didn't.

Edited by Arel

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Arel said:

EDIT: I have installed sneak tools there was a patch for emberHD I get it but apparently there was another patch for sneak tools, emberhd and inferno. I remember getting it but it seems I didn't.

Please make your question posts in the questions support forum just above this one. Those have "best answer" functionality and are more suited to your posts.