something missing in my game

Hi, im fairly new to modding. After two days of modding i load my game and all was going fine until i find some missing textures or meshes, sorry dont know about these things i will upload a screenshot. It appears that are some textures or meshes dissapeared in mountain related to rocks.

Modwatch: https://modwat.ch/u/Roman88/plugins

Sorry Modwatch doesnt recognize or upload my skyrimpref.ini so i will attach a copied file

Screenshots of the problem: https://imgur.com/a/2FRbaC8

Thanks in advance.

Skyrim.ini SkyrimPrefs.ini

3 hours ago, z929669 said:

Are you using Mod Organizer? Try disabling Cathedral Landscapes LODGen mod if you have it. Not the main CL mod.  It should only be enabled during terrain LODGen

No, I´m using Vortex only. I dont have Lodgen textures V3 installed, only Lod mod i have, i think apart from Dyndolod is HD Lod textures could be that the culprit? I have one Cathedral installed but deactivated i forgot to mention that, Cathedral Mushrooms but is only for mushroom if im not wrong, only i have the landscape, weather, water, pants, 3d mountain flowers cathedral mods and nothern cathedral grass.

3 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

It looks like you haven't installed Majestic Mountains correctly.

i was thinking about majestic mountain being the problem, how shoul i reinstall it for making work with cathedral?
Thanks for the help¡

As DoubleYou says, you should reinstall Majestic Mountains and look at some basics around Vortex usage. As far as I have seen, it's basically like MO with a more sparse GUI.

Not sure how you got those mods installed if you don't know how to reinstall. If you are using a pre-built mod list and not doing it all yourself, we cannot really help.

13 minutes ago, z929669 said:

As DoubleYou says, you should reinstall Majestic Mountains and look at some basics around Vortex usage. As far as I have seen, it's basically like MO with a more sparse GUI.

Not sure how you got those mods installed if you don't know how to reinstall. If you are using a pre-built mod list and not doing it all yourself, we cannot really help.

Sorry maybe im not understanding well what you want to tell me. I installed with vortex all mods without using any prebuilt list, only following authors instructions in their mod pages. I dont know what could have gone wrong during the installation. For the reinstalling my doubt is if I need to rerun Dyndolon again (with the Lod Dyndolon pack of the mod) or only reinstall the mod. Also should i deactivate the Dyndolon pack for the mod afterwards running Dyndolon again if i need to? Sorry for the inconvenience.

40 minutes ago, Rom88 said:

Sorry maybe im not understanding well what you want to tell me. I installed with vortex all mods without using any prebuilt list, only following authors instructions in their mod pages. I dont know what could have gone wrong during the installation. For the reinstalling my doubt is if I need to rerun Dyndolon again (with the Lod Dyndolon pack of the mod) or only reinstall the mod. Also should i deactivate the Dyndolon pack for the mod afterwards running Dyndolon again if i need to? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Always wait to run xLODGen and DynDOLOD until you have a 'good' working modded game without issues. Just delete mod output from those programs for now. That output is based upon the installed mods, and since you have some issues with installed mods, the LODGen output will only exacerbate.

We support and use Mod Organizer at Step. From what I have seen, Vortex is very similar, but we cannot assume details. Reinstalling a mod should be as simple as right clicking the downloaded mod in Vortex and selecting 'reinstall' or something.

I suggest following our SSE guide, since it is more comprehensive and reliable than most others ... and it teaches you the basics along the way. Pay attention to the System Setup Guide linked from the guide I linked. You should be ordering your installed mods in a particular way to allow certain mods' files to 'win' conflicts. Our guide will give you an idea of how to order your installed mods. You must sort your plugins using LOOT and do NOT sort them as you have your installed mods prioritized.

Our recommendations for Majestic Mountains.

Our recommendations for Cathedral Landscapes.

As I mentioned, this is all in our guide, so you are better off using that if the guides you are following don't provide you with the needed info.

Thanks for the help¡ i will check the guide, in the other hand, for what i have readen in reddits about vortex, is that vortex integrates loot in their program, so thats why i was not using loot apart from vortex. In most scenarios, when i install a mod with vortex, it suggests me the same load order as the modders suggest in their nexus pages. But i guess that with heavy modded games and lots of plugins maybe more tricky to simply follow suggestions so i will check on your guide and sorry for my english, is very bad.

15 minutes ago, Rom88 said:

Thanks for the help¡ i will check the guide, in the other hand, for what i have readen in reddits about vortex, is that vortex integrates loot in their program, so thats why i was not using loot apart from vortex. In most scenarios, when i install a mod with vortex, it suggests me the same load order as the modders suggest in their nexus pages. But i guess that with heavy modded games and lots of plugins maybe more tricky to simply follow suggestions so i will check on your guide and sorry for my english, is very bad.

If LOOT is integrated in Vortex, you only need to know how to invoke it (if that is even possible in Vortex). Effectively, you seem to have unexpected assets for some of those large rocks ... hard to say, because your snow all looks kind of purple to me.