Mod Organizer 2 Doc Update

z929669

Starting a topic to collaborate on updating the MO wiki guide to current MO2 relevance. The guide has been updated to address many of the most important changes from MO to MO2, but it still needs a comprehensive audit/revision as well as a title change to make it clear that it is the "Mod Organizer 2" manual/guide.

I know that MO(1) is still available for whatever reason, but unless there is a really good reason to do so, I'd prefer not to maintain doc on what I believe is no longer relevant (set me straight if I am mistaken). Thus the drive to revise the current doc.

Ultimately, this is a call to contributors familiar with the intended use and direction of MO2. At the very least, we will need 'expert' content reviewers. I'm hoping that the MO2 devs or maintenance staff have some interest here, as this maintenance should serve them well as a resource to which users can be directed from the app itself and from Discord/Reddit/wherever in order the RTFM.

There is also this forum, where MO supporters are encouraged to post (and MO devs and enthusiasts are also encouraged to use as a resource).

Anyway, we still have the primary MO-manual creator, @DoubleYou --and those of us here at Step that know MO well-- but having developer support and that of others will help us to keep it relevant and remove any persisting redundancy.