SSEEdit Functions

Zodiac

Question

Hey I'm wondering if there's a way to multi-select those forms on the right-hand panel and move them over for merge patching... Or, some sort of a script that does a small scale form merge without having to override. There are some built-in precautions on users from making manual changes, but having modded with SSEEdit for over 4 years straight, at this point I just want to get stuff done. Having to move one form at a time for large mods such as the hundreds of additional music types is just overly tedious and have wasted much of my time back then. If there are any advanced tools or features made for SSEEdit that can do things like what I mentioned, I would really appreciate it if you guys could show me around to some, thanks.

2 answers to this question

You can drag nodes or the plugin header to copy all. Otherwise, I don't think you can edit more than one record set at once manually (in the right pane). Tools like Mator Smash can automate much of the manual labor, but you still should probably check results in xEdit if you understand what the records are doing. That tool is also fairly mysterious and is no longer under development, AFAIK. Mator may still be reachable here or on Nexus for questions, but the tool works.