Weird LODgen and DynDOLOD Instruction

TheKingDede99

Under the step xLODGen - Wrap Up it says

Disable (TEMP) - SSE Terrain - Tamriel - xLODGen and (TEMP) - Cathedral Landscapes - xLODGen mods
NOTE: (TEMP) Magestic Mountains -LODGen will still be needed for object LOD

but later on under the DynDOLOD - Wrap Up section one of the instructions is

Disable (TEMP) - Cathedral Landscapes - xLODGen.

So it says to disable the same mod twice, and doesn't mention Magestic Mountains -LODGen except for in the first quote.
I assume the second quote is supposed to be "Disable (TEMP) Magestic Mountains -LODGen" but I'm not experienced enough with DynDOLOD and LODGen stuff to know for sure.

I recently updated the LODGen stuff in guides and relevant mod pages and missed updating the xLODGen Wrapup. In short. the CL LODGEn resources must be enabled ONLY during terrain gen, but MM LODGen resources should remain enabled and can even be merged into the main mod. Just enable both during LODGen and only disable CL.

MM is not 'TEMP' as the instructions had previously indicated. It sounds like you did it correctly regardless.

Should all be correct now if you want to verify.

19 hours ago, z929669 said:

I recently updated the LODGen stuff in guides and relevant mod pages and missed updating the xLODGen Wrapup. In short. the CL LODGEn resources must be enabled ONLY during terrain gen, but MM LODGen resources should remain enabled and can even be merged into the main mod. Just enable both during LODGen and only disable CL.

MM is not 'TEMP' as the instructions had previously indicated. It sounds like you did it correctly regardless.

Should all be correct now if you want to verify.

There's no reason to keep MM "DynDOLOD" file active after DynDOLOD generation. No one should be using the MM xLODGen files.

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

There's no reason to keep MM "DynDOLOD" file active after DynDOLOD generation. No one should be using the MM xLODGen files.

MM xLODGen files are not instructed, just the MM DynDOLOD. All is correct.