Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

3 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.
Just keep using the "Copy message to clipboard" link instead of making screenshots of the messages as explained on the first post.
Do not post screenshots of text/websites. Post the URL instead. There is no need to post screenshots of the DynDOLOD Documentation, unless you want to show layout/style issues.

Really read the error message and the linked explanations. (LOD) Assets are relevant to plugin errors:
"MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version."
"Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp ..."
It seems that MajesticBrumaMountains.esp was made for a different version of MajesticMountains.esp. 

Do not use "Majestic Bruma Mountains - MM 2.8x Beyond Skyrim Bruma Compatability Patch" with Majestic Mountains 3.2. Check its bug report and posts.

Use Majestic Bruma Mountains - BS-Bruma x Majestic Mountains Patch instead.

Ok, I hear you Sheson, thank you kind sir, the Dyndolod ran its course, thank you so very much, greatly appreciated thank you!!

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [002641A0]

[Content]
Skyrim.esm might be the wrong version.

Error in Bashed Patch, 0.esp TreeFloraMountainFlower02Purple "Mountain Flower" [TREE:000B91F8]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

FIX THE ERROR as explained in the help OR PERMANENTLY REMOVE THE PLUGIN.
Ignore wrong "advice" to only temporarily disable plugins, which does not FIX THE ERROR.
Do not try to circumvent the error message, FIX THE ERROR instead.
This is not a DynDOLOD error. DynDOLOD is not crashing.
There is an unresolved error in the mentioned plugin that needs to be fixed.

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

i tried looking up on google and the forum to see if anyone has encountered this error but no luck. Any help is really appreciated

On 10/7/2022 at 1:02 PM, moxiealien1 said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [002641A0]

[Content]
Skyrim.esm might be the wrong version.

Error in Bashed Patch, 0.esp TreeFloraMountainFlower02Purple "Mountain Flower" [TREE:000B91F8]

Ignore wrong "advice" to only temporarily disable plugins, which does not FIX THE ERROR.

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

i tried looking up on google and the forum to see if anyone has encountered this error but no luck. Any help is really appreciated

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debug log to uplaod when making posts.

Read the entire message carefully as explained in https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages. Especially "Skyrim.esm might be the wrong version."

Click the link "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" as explained on the first post to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID with further explanation and help.

The Bashed patch was most likely made for a different load order, maybe with a different version of Skyrim.esm or with plugins in the load order that inject records into it. Remove the broken Bashed patch and generate a new one for the current load order.

Also see https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#Prerequisites

Hello, 

I am getting an error I have never seen before upon regenerating LOD, it is just failing and saying to "fix the error" but not telling me what the error is. The link goes to the Unresolved Form ID page but I am seeing no errors like that in the log, so I don't know where to start. Here is my modlist, load order, attached is a screenshot of the error not telling me the source, and here is my realtime log from the failed generation. Do I just load up my whole modlist into xEdit and check for FormID errors?

DynDOLOD error.PNG

On 11/11/2022 at 11:56 AM, rileymil said:

Hello, 

I am getting an error I have never seen before upon regenerating LOD, it is just failing and saying to "fix the error" but not telling me what the error is. The link goes to the Unresolved Form ID page but I am seeing no errors like that in the log, so I don't know where to start. Here is my modlist, load order, attached is a screenshot of the error not telling me the source, and here is my realtime log from the failed generation. Do I just load up my whole modlist into xEdit and check for FormID errors?

DynDOLOD error.PNG

Upload the log and debug log and bugreport.txt if it exists as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs

Use the "Copy message to clipboard" and paste the text instead of making screenshots as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages

Disable the realtimelog and try again. In case there still is not proper unresolved form ID message, upload new log, debug, bugreport.txt if it exists.

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#Prerequisites
Finalize the load order. Install mods and their requirements. Sort and resolve conflicts. Clean and error check the load order with xEdit. Clean every plugin that LOOT suggests to clean ...

Logs attached. As explained in title, DynDOLOD's throwing an error with the Bloodchill Manor Creation Club plugin.

Can not resolve large reference in cceejsse005-cave.esm for cell [16,15] in Reference #0 for Skyrim.esm Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]

Logs.7z

On 11/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Tubb said:

Logs attached. As explained in title, DynDOLOD's throwing an error with the Bloodchill Manor Creation Club plugin.

Can not resolve large reference in cceejsse005-cave.esm for cell [16,15] in Reference #0 for Skyrim.esm Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]

Logs.7z 523.07 kB · 2 downloads

Either cceejsse005-cave.esm has been modified or more likely one of its masters is the wrong/outdated version. Probably Dawnguard.esm.

Load cceejsse005-cave.esm with xEdit. In the xEdit Options (hamburger menu top left), General, uncheck Hide Ignored and Hide "never shown", so that the worldspace records show the large references. Then check cceejsse005-cave.esm for errors. It should report unresolved formID, probably starting with 02, which means Dawnguard.esm. Make sure Dawnguard.esm and cceejsse005-cave.esm are form the same game version.

On 11/17/2022 at 12:45 PM, sheson said:

Either cceejsse005-cave.esm has been modified or more likely one of its masters is the wrong/outdated version. Probably Dawnguard.esm.

Load cceejsse005-cave.esm with xEdit. In the xEdit Options (hamburger menu top left), General, uncheck Hide Ignored and Hide "never shown", so that the worldspace records show the large references. Then check cceejsse005-cave.esm for errors. It should report unresolved formID, probably starting with 02, which means Dawnguard.esm. Make sure Dawnguard.esm and cceejsse005-cave.esm are form the same game version.

Yup, was indeed the problem, thanks for the help.

On 11/17/2022 at 4:15 PM, rhazzy1 said:

I am getting this error, when I run DynDOLOD 3 : Unresolved FormID [4000A96D]
(see pic. below)
Anyone has any idea how to fix it? :D

Untitled.png

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debuglog to upload when making post.

Do not post screenshots of messages, use the "Copy Message to clipboard" link to paste the text instead.

As explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages, make use of the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

The message already suggets what the most likely problem is. The patch was probably made for different version of the Better Dynamic Snow SE plugin. The patch either needs updating or the mod is, so they are in sync.

Hi, Like many older mods, Skyfall Estate has issues.  I believe they are called ITM issues by MO2 Sort, and it suggests it be cleaned.  Having no idea or skill at doing such a cleaning, it is what it is.  DynDOLOD, or the other hand, stops in its tracks and issues a stern message:

----------------------------------------

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [340B35E5]

[Content]
Error in SkyfallEstate.esp [REFR:343960B0] (places aaaSkyfallBertForSaleSign "For Sale" [ACTI:343960AF] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 6,-4)

[Exit DynDOLOD]

-------------------------------------

Do I really need to give up my favorite player home to be able to use DynDOLOD?  Is there a work-around?  How hard is it to clean a mod like this, of a stupid sign in front?

On 11/18/2022 at 3:51 AM, gaoptimize said:

Hi, Like many older mods, Skyfall Estate has issues.  I believe they are called ITM issues by MO2 Sort, and it suggests it be cleaned.  Having no idea or skill at doing such a cleaning, it is what it is.  DynDOLOD, or the other hand, stops in its tracks and issues a stern message:

----------------------------------------

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [340B35E5]

[Content]
Error in SkyfallEstate.esp [REFR:343960B0] (places aaaSkyfallBertForSaleSign "For Sale" [ACTI:343960AF] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 6,-4)

[Exit DynDOLOD]

-------------------------------------

Do I really need to give up my favorite player home to be able to use DynDOLOD?  Is there a work-around?  How hard is it to clean a mod like this, of a stupid sign in front?

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs,which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Unresolved formIDs are not ITMs. The error message tells you that SkyfallEstate.esp wants to use a record with with formID 343960AF, which does not exist in its own plugin. That needs to be fixed on way or another.

Click on the the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID for further explanations as explained on the first post:
In case the unresolved form ID is for a script property and the intended record can not be determined or the property has been removed from the script, remove the property from the properties listing.

For example, in case of xx0B35E5, the propery name "NotEnoughCash" and checking the script hints that it probably should link to MESG xx3960AA "You do not have enough money!"

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [FE052D6F]

[Content]
Weathered Road Signs.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in Lux Via - Weathered Roads Signs - Patch.esp [REFR:FE052399] (places [FE052D6F] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthAttackStart03 [CELL:000075AA] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -40,0))

Can anyone help me to solve this? every time shows when a run the DynDolod