Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

28 minutes ago, backudog said:

ah yes, forgot to add screenshot, doh! here you go...

Screenshot (21).png

The screenshot is showing a cell record.

As the error message says, the error is in S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp [REFR:0008C2DB].

That means the reference with the form ID 0008C2DB

Hello! Thank you so much for this amazing mod. I just installed the game from scratch and after cleaning the esm, Dyndolod is the first mod I installed, but I ran into a problem when running Dyndolod. I've attached the picture and the txt files. I'm new to modding, so please let me know if I'm missing something.

I cleaned the esm following the tut from here:

I don't have other mods, so I can only think of this problem as something I probably caused by doing something wrong when cleaning the files. Would that be the case? If not, may I ask for some of your help please? Thank you so much.

54.jpg

bugreport.txt DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

On 10/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, Faerin said:

Hello! Thank you so much for this amazing mod. I just installed the game from scratch and after cleaning the esm, Dyndolod is the first mod I installed, but I ran into a problem when running Dyndolod. I've attached the picture and the txt files. I'm new to modding, so please let me know if I'm missing something.

I cleaned the esm following the tut from here:

I don't have other mods, so I can only think of this problem as something I probably caused by doing something wrong when cleaning the files. Would that be the case? If not, may I ask for some of your help please? Thank you so much.

54.jpg

bugreport.txt 123.32 kB · 0 downloads DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 20.27 kB · 0 downloads

You are participating in the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha test.

Do not follow instructions for DynDOLOD 2.x. Instead read the included manual and instructions.

Click the the "Help for this message link" as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum for help and explanations for the message, which notifies about errors in the load order.
Follow its advice to install the unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch in case of errors in the DLC.

Do not post screenshots of the message window, instead use Copy message to clipboard as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

9 hours ago, Yueviathan said:

Click the Help for this message link for more information as explained in the first post.

Use Copy this message to clipboard and paste the text instead of posting a screenshot as explained in the first post.

Read the first post what log files and bugreport.txt to upload when making posts.

8 hours ago, mattski123 said:

Finished successfully! Did you want me to send you the finished logs? Also what was the difference in exes?

That's all I need to know. The difference is preventing the access violation.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Can not copy Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] from Bashed Patch, 0.esp into DynDOLOD.esp.

[Content]
Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\Projects\DynDOLOD3\Core\wbImplementation.pas, line 6071)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

file:///E:/DynDoLODSE/DynDOLOD/docs/help/CopyRecord.html  clicking help took me to this page

bugreport.txt

Edited by Yueviathan

1 hour ago, Yueviathan said:

I thought I had provided the files that was requested, I have issues when reading. I see now the files that was supposed to be added.

DynDOLOD_SSE_Debug_log.txt 268.01 kB · 0 downloads

<Error: Unresolved FormID [01016FDE] Update.esm might be the wrong version. Error in Bashed Patch, 0.esp Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]>
Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\Unresolved.html

Can not copy Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] from Bashed Patch, 0.esp into DynDOLOD.esp. Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\Projects\DynDOLOD3\Core\wbImplementation.pas, line 6071)
Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\CopyRecord.html

54 minutes ago, sheson said:

<Error: Unresolved FormID [01016FDE] Update.esm might be the wrong version. Error in Bashed Patch, 0.esp Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]>
Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\Unresolved.html

Can not copy Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] from Bashed Patch, 0.esp into DynDOLOD.esp. Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\Projects\DynDOLOD3\Core\wbImplementation.pas, line 6071)
Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\CopyRecord.html

I went to wrye bash discord server first, and that lead me here. I tried the current version of wrye bash and the wip update, current version can  bash 3.9 does my load order just fine without any errors, update wip fails with a wierd error. However what sent me here is souly dyndolod as texgen also goes threw just fine. I have been trouble shooting my load order for over a week because of this issue. I have ran any mod I edited threw xedit, and no issues, I run loot, no issues to report, I have clean, edited, triple cleaned, re installed my skyrim files and recleaned this entire day and I keep getting this issue but no signs of a plugin causing it from what I can see from doing all this.

27 minutes ago, Yueviathan said:

I went to wrye bash discord server first, and that lead me here. I tried the current version of wrye bash and the wip update, current version can  bash 3.9 does my load order just fine without any errors, update wip fails with a wierd error. However what sent me here is souly dyndolod as texgen also goes threw just fine. I have been trouble shooting my load order for over a week because of this issue. I have ran any mod I edited threw xedit, and no issues, I run loot, no issues to report, I have clean, edited, triple cleaned, re installed my skyrim files and recleaned this entire day and I keep getting this issue but no signs of a plugin causing it from what I can see from doing all this.

The unresolved form ID message is from the xEdit error check.

DynDOLOD then also tells you that there probably is an outdated update.esm. Could be the other way around, too,

Read ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\Unresolved.html.

Are you saying  that the error check of recent  xEdit versions is not reporting the unresolved error for the same load order?

Look  up 0000003C in xEdit. It should also present the error one way or another.

Forgive me its 3:11am for me right now, I'm tired but determine to fix this issue once and for all. I'm in xedit right now and there are a lot of things targeting this area. I have my entire load order loaded. Update esm can't be outdated I as stated reinstalled my skyrim twice today and cleaned my masters twice , watched gamer poets to make sure I did it right. So I'm going to show a fewxeditpt2.thumb.png.fee3b415beeaf0705c8b60b0bf09e982.png shots xeditpt1.thumb.png.60f28c180c434027f7bbec83c1ac4652.pngof whats loaxeditpt3.thumb.png.260600d41b331215b298e36b8aa2f43a.pngded in my xedit right now. i don't want to make any mistakes

27 minutes ago, Yueviathan said:

Forgive me its 3:11am for me right now, I'm tired but determine to fix this issue once and for all. I'm in xedit right now and there are a lot of things targeting this area. I have my entire load order loaded. Update esm can't be outdated I as stated reinstalled my skyrim twice today and cleaned my masters twice , watched gamer poets to make sure I did it right. So I'm going to show a fewxeditpt2.thumb.png.fee3b415beeaf0705c8b60b0bf09e982.png shots xeditpt1.thumb.png.60f28c180c434027f7bbec83c1ac4652.pngof whats loaxeditpt3.thumb.png.260600d41b331215b298e36b8aa2f43a.pngded in my xedit right now. i don't want to make any mistakes

The last plugin to the right, most likely the mentioned Bashed Patch, contains an unresolved form id.

This could really only happen if the load order changed after the Patch was generated. Provided Wrye Bash is not copying the error from another plugin.

I loaded all my mods in xedit and went to the form ID number, there is no bash patch here, I wouldn't want to use a bash patch that's broken to dyndolod in anyway so wanted to find what plugins was causing the issue before bashing. This is all the mods targeting this form and the last plugin you see in the picture which it was a long list is jaysus swords SSE. When I went threw my mods I cleaned and checked all the ones I edited, and  checked everything else as my load order was fine and updated before all this and had no issues. This is one of the mods that has went unchanged because there was no problems with it before. If this is the one showing the error, this makes me even more confused as to whats wrong. Also where should I look exactly to see the issue and what to do to fix this. Also thank you for helping me this far. It so late but this feels like progress finally

Edited by Yueviathan

3 hours ago, Yueviathan said:

I loaded all my mods in xedit and went to the form ID number, there is no bash patch here, I wouldn't want to use a bash patch that's broken to dyndolod in anyway so wanted to find what plugins was causing the issue before bashing. This is all the mods targeting this form and the last plugin you see in the picture which it was a long list is jaysus swords SSE. When I went threw my mods I cleaned and checked all the ones I edited, and  checked everything else as my load order was fine and updated before all this and had no issues. This is one of the mods that has went unchanged because there was no problems with it before. If this is the one showing the error, this makes me even more confused as to whats wrong. Also where should I look exactly to see the issue and what to do to fix this. Also thank you for helping me this far. It so late but this feels like progress finally

xEdit does not really get the filename of the plugin for a record wrong.

If the plugin is not listed, unfold the Bash Patch itself to find the mentioned form id manually. The record might be out of order somewhere else. Which could be the very reason for the errors and assert.

Use the xEdit error check to find all unresolved form IDs and other errors in plugins.