Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

On 1/15/2021 at 3:07 AM, Dagnathur said:

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]

DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C]  
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Click "Help for this message" and read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID. You need to fix errors in 3rd party plugins.

Hello! I'm getting this error 

[Window Title] DynDOLOD [Main Instruction] Unresolved FormID [02006718] [Content] [02006718] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >XATR - Attach Ref Error in Dawnguard.esm [REFR:02015DC3] (places sc_towerfloatingrocks02 [STAT:02010BAD] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC01SoulCairnCraterKeeper [CELL:02002C75] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at 6,3)) Help for this message [Exit DynDOLOD] [Footer] DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

As well as unresolved FormID errors with an up to date version of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Any help is appreciated :((

Capture.PNG

On 3/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, wolvesthreat said:

Hello! I'm getting this error 

[Window Title] DynDOLOD [Main Instruction] Unresolved FormID [02006718] [Content] [02006718] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >XATR - Attach Ref Error in Dawnguard.esm [REFR:02015DC3] (places sc_towerfloatingrocks02 [STAT:02010BAD] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC01SoulCairnCraterKeeper [CELL:02002C75] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at 6,3)) Help for this message [Exit DynDOLOD] [Footer] DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

As well as unresolved FormID errors with an up to date version of Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Any help is appreciated :((

Unresolved FormID 01003055
Item CNTO - Item Item [01003055] - < Error: Could not be resolved 2 > Item
Update.esm might be the wrong version.
Error in Unofficial Skyrm Patch.esp MerchantSolitudeFletcher "Chest" [CONT:000B2035]

In case of error messages, click "Help for this message" to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID
Fix the broken plugin(s) as explained. Pay attention to the error message saying Update.esm may be the wrong version. 

On 3/11/2021 at 10:42 AM, SorinAlin said:

Hello! I have this error when runing Dyndolod 3.0. Can you help me to solve it? Thanks!

unknown (1).png

Unresolved FormID 01003055
Item CNTO - Item Item [01003055] - < Error: Could not be resolved 2 > Item
Error in Unofficial Skyrm Patch.esp MerchantSolitudeFletcher "Chest" [CONT:000B2035]

Read everything in the message carefully.

As the first post of the alpha test suggest, click onto "Help for this message" link for further information and help.
https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

Pay attention to the part of the message that says "Update.esm might be the wrong version."

Use "Copy message to clipboard" to post the error message on forums instead of making screenshots of text. Screenshots can not be searched.

I'm having trouble generating dyndolod output data on 3.0 when I have Majestic Mountains selected. It was working fine in 2.x but since upgrading, I've been getting the error:

Unresolved FormID [FE01D805]
Material [FE01D805] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >Material 
MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version. 
Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp CYRMountainCliffSlopeRocks01_LightSN [STAT:0F0708FE]

Any idea what's causing this? I've updated my Majestic Mountains and my Majestic Bruma Mountains files and I also have the LODs for dyndolod installed. The only idea I have for what would cause this is selecting esp instead of esl in the installation fomod? Kind of at a loss, thanks

On 4/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, Perricolo said:

I'm having trouble generating dyndolod output data on 3.0 when I have Majestic Mountains selected. It was working fine in 2.x but since upgrading, I've been getting the error:

Unresolved FormID [FE01D805]
Material [FE01D805] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >Material 
MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version. 
Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp CYRMountainCliffSlopeRocks01_LightSN [STAT:0F0708FE]

Any idea what's causing this? I've updated my Majestic Mountains and my Majestic Bruma Mountains files and I also have the LODs for dyndolod installed. The only idea I have for what would cause this is selecting esp instead of esl in the installation fomod? Kind of at a loss, thanks

Read the error message. Pay attention to "MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version" and "Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp"

Fix the unresolved error.

Click onto the link "Help for this message" to open further explanations for the message.
https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5801616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5801616C] < Error: Could not be resolved 0 >FormID
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:58029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5802963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

would like to keep the mod causing the error if possible

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by NewProphecy
added info

On 5/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, NewProphecy said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5801616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5801616C] < Error: Could not be resolved 0 >FormID
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:58029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5802963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

would like to keep the mod causing the error if possible

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 439.05 kB · 0 downloads

Obviously fix the error in the plugin.

See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages
In case of error messages, click "Help for this message" if available.

It should open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID with further help and explanations.

im just trying to generate some LODs with DynDOLOD 3.0 the mod setup but i get and uresolved form ID error, I tried to follow the help the errow mesage gives me but i cant get rid of the problem

Unresolved FormID [01A10863]

Iteam CNTO - Item Item [01A10863] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >Item

Error in VikingShipPlayerHome.esp

NordVillageInnkeeperChest01 ''Chest'' [CONT:6A052AF9]

^ This above is the error message, I tried so much im just exausted and have no I idea what to do, nothing the help tells me solves anything, i have no idea how to fix this and i am asking for help ( i am also using open cities and followed the guid for it, atleast as far as posible since i cant generate the LODs)

2 hours ago, pudingsimon said:

im just trying to generate some LODs with DynDOLOD 3.0 the mod setup but i get and uresolved form ID error, I tried to follow the help the errow mesage gives me but i cant get rid of the problem

Unresolved FormID [01A10863]

Iteam CNTO - Item Item [01A10863] < Error: Could not be resolved 2 >Item

Error in VikingShipPlayerHome.esp

NordVillageInnkeeperChest01 ''Chest'' [CONT:6A052AF9]

^ This above is the error message, I tried so much im just exausted and have no I idea what to do, nothing the help tells me solves anything, i have no idea how to fix this and i am asking for help ( i am also using open cities and followed the guid for it, atleast as far as posible since i cant generate the LODs)

The error message  very likely already tells you what is wrong: VikingShipPlayerHome.esp expects a different version of Update.esm.
Update.esm sometimes gets updated with Skyrim SE game updates and you need to update the cleaned version as well.
Maybe the plugin needs to be updated for the latest game version of Updates.esm  or maybe it is a bad Skyrim LE port.

Either fix the broken plugin or permanently remove it from the load order until it is fixed by the mod author.

Hello Sheson,

With your latest 3.0 versions, the .34 and .35, Dyndolod stops to run when it detects an error.

I have this one for Artifacts of Skyrim - Revised Edition:

"Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [0203B3B9] < Error: Could not be resolved 0 > FormID
Dawnguard.esm might be the wrong version.
Error in artifacts_Revisited.esp aaaTrinimacsSwordTakeTrigger "Penitent" [ACTI:2C033A22]"

I first created a thread in the mod's bug section but the author replied: "It has no effect whatsoever on the game. Just ignore the "error" and you'll be fine. If you break something by messing with files I can't provide support."

So there's a problem. It's impossible to run Dyndolod ATM because it doesn't want to bypass what it considers as an error. ^^

Does it need a rule for it?

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I put the links to the 2 mods I know that get the same problem, if it can help:

Link to the mod Artifacts of Skyrim - Revised Edition https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17123

Link to the mod Azura Shrine Temple SSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17123

Edited by delweyn

On 7/28/2021 at 4:40 PM, delweyn said:

Hello Sheson,

With your latest 3.0 versions, the .34 and .35, Dyndolod stops to run when it detects an error.

I have this one for Artifacts of Skyrim - Revised Edition:

"Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [0203B3B9] < Error: Could not be resolved 0 > FormID
Dawnguard.esm might be the wrong version.
Error in artifacts_Revisited.esp aaaTrinimacsSwordTakeTrigger "Penitent" [ACTI:2C033A22]"

I first created a thread in the mod's bug section but the author replied: "It has no effect whatsoever on the game. Just ignore the "error" and you'll be fine. If you break something by messing with files I can't provide support."

So there's a problem. It's impossible to run Dyndolod ATM because it doesn't want to bypass what it considers as an error. ^^

Does it need a rule for it?

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I put the links to the 2 mods I know that get the same problem, if it can help:

Link to the mod Artifacts of Skyrim - Revised Edition https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17123

Link to the mod Azura Shrine Temple SSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17123

I really have not much to add anything to all the explanations provided by what is explained by "help for this message" -> docs/help/Unresolved.html

Broken plugins should never be used in the game. Fix the error or permanently remove the broken plugin.

At the minimum instead of linking the FormID to a non existing record, set it to the NULL reference with FormID 0. Every mod author should know this.
However, note that depending on which record links to what this can still cause CTD, though in case of script objects it should be OK.
Obviously whatever does not work because of the missing records will still not work with the NULL reference.
Personally I would not use mods that contain such easily fixable but serious errors on "purpose".

26 minutes ago, sheson said:

I really have not much to add anything to all the explanations provided by what is explained by "help for this message" -> docs/help/Unresolved.html

Broken plugins should never be used in the game. Fix the error or permanently remove the broken plugin.

At the minimum instead of linking the FormID to a non existing record, set it to the NULL reference with FormID 0.
However, note that depending on which record links to what this can still cause CTD, though in case of script objects it should be OK.

Urgh... I'm in conflict. This mod is not broken and it's not a real error, as the author said it's intentionnal and does not break the game.

It's just that Dyndolod consider it as an error but it's not ^^ I hope you understand the problem.

For the moment, I will run again the previous version of Dyndolod 3 that was running fine without this.

Thank you for your answer and your nice work.

Edited by delweyn

13 minutes ago, delweyn said:

Urgh... I'm in conflict. This mod is not broken and it's not a real error, as the author said it's intentionnal and does not break the game.

It's just that Dyndolod consider it as an error but it's not ^^ I hope you understand the problem.

For the moment, I will run again the previous version of Dyndolod 3 that was running fine without this.

Thank you for your answer and your nice work.

Unresolved FormIDs are real errors that break the game or can cause CTD.
That is why they are reported by the xEdit error check.

From https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/7-mod-cleaning-and-error-checking.html#CheckingForErrors:
In this example we found Unresolved Reference errors (Ouch!) These errors are very serious as they indicate a record from the mod is trying to reference something, but what it is looking for is missing from the mod or the master of the mod. Mod authors should never leave these uncorrected! They should be corrected by the mod author and not by you!

Personally I would not use mods that contain such easily fixable but serious errors on "purpose".

• Like 1