Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

I have a report, and before I say anything further. Thank you sheson for trying to help me for so long as I been struggling with this issue for well over a week straight, and days of just staying up all night trying to get this to work. In the end you was right sheson so I'm going to go in detail what was my issue, sadly give a warning for a certain mod, and list all that I did. Keep in my threw out all of this I been very sick and sleep deprived which wasn't helping me process information, my apologies for any difficulty in any of this.

To start from the being, as we all know, AE edition of skyrim is coming out soon and if you don't back up your game, you may have a bad time when it does. So I decided to not only make sure my skyrim was backed up but to also clarify my game files. I decided I set my load order to have all the mods I plan to play with in a perfect set up to my taste. So updated all mods, downloaded some new ones,rearrange my load order with loot as well as check for any issues, and made sure everything was clean patched, ext.

I then ran wrybash and texgen as usual and then dyndolod 3.00 as normal but it gave me an error...Previously I ran an extremely stable SSE prior to doing all this so I was confused, and for a week tried to trouble shoot where I could of made erros, but this issue was also making playing the game not something I can do which was adding stress to the situation. Once I reached a point I couldn't seem to find why I was having these issues as i was reinstalling my game, and even triple cleaning plugins at this stage, the error I was getting. I went to wryebash discord server first for my issues as well as to install the wip of wryebash to see maybe thats why my problem with dyndolod, but I still got the error.

Which that lead me here, and my frustrations with this situation i apologize for not being able to correctly show my issue at first. I didn't understand at this stage I had cleaned everything and errors was being shown in mods I was using just fine for years that it wasn't making since but most of all the constant my game is out dated after literally re downloading the game fresh to my steam twice had me just stupefied by the situation. I was trying to process what sheson said and literally kept putting my load order in xedit for hours on end seeing what is it. I felt maybe I'm making things worse and while I did correct the erros I did see, I felt something was wrong that if I kept going I just permanently break my game beyond repair.

So, i did two things, I used my boyfriend's steam copy back up of the game to see maybe my steam isn't giving me an updated skyrim when clarifying my game files (yes I do have a legal copy of skyrim, and that's what I been playing with for years. I'll screen shot my steam to prove it if there any doubts on that. I used my boyfriends files given the error of an outdated game I kept getting which at this point I don't think my game being outdated was the case). And I re went threw my mods yet again , reinstalled updates but i also after some reading removed a mod simply because I read the bug section and something about it being outdated was one of the bugs, but I also ran into a mod I want to use to replace it. The error I was gettign kept reporting a specific area in tamriel , so I was making a not of every mod i was using that target that spot and this mod was one of them, I then cleaned my masters, made sure my mods was clean, use loot, double check with xedit and ran wryebash 3.9 everythign went through smoothly this time, then tex, and then dyndolod 3.00. No errors, it completed.

I been up all night for 3 days in a row, xedit open tryign again and again, sick like a dog and finally its over. The mod I removed was paper world map a mod that needs to be at the bottom of your load order, a mod that in xedit looked like it was everthing update.esm. A mod because my load order was so big and I kept seeing errors from other mods because they conflicted with what paper world map was doing...The problem I was having was bash patch kept reading the wrong version of update.esm, and paper map being last in my load order very much this hole time could of been why. Or my boyfriends steam files saved the day. It could of been either or or both, that said thank you Sheson because in the end you was right, and I'm sorry I thought dyndolod was the issue, also wryebash and your author, kudos thank you guys.I'm goign to play my well earned skyrim. Happy gaing

45 minutes ago, Yueviathan said:

I have a report, and before I say anything further. Thank you sheson for trying to help me for so long as I been struggling with this issue for well over a week straight, and days of just staying up all night trying to get this to work. In the end you was right sheson so I'm going to go in detail what was my issue, sadly give a warning for a certain mod, and list all that I did. Keep in my threw out all of this I been very sick and sleep deprived which wasn't helping me process information, my apologies for any difficulty in any of this.

To start from the being, as we all know, AE edition of skyrim is coming out soon and if you don't back up your game, you may have a bad time when it does. So I decided to not only make sure my skyrim was backed up but to also clarify my game files. I decided I set my load order to have all the mods I plan to play with in a perfect set up to my taste. So updated all mods, downloaded some new ones,rearrange my load order with loot as well as check for any issues, and made sure everything was clean patched, ext.

I then ran wrybash and texgen as usual and then dyndolod 3.00 as normal but it gave me an error...Previously I ran an extremely stable SSE prior to doing all this so I was confused, and for a week tried to trouble shoot where I could of made erros, but this issue was also making playing the game not something I can do which was adding stress to the situation. Once I reached a point I couldn't seem to find why I was having these issues as i was reinstalling my game, and even triple cleaning plugins at this stage, the error I was getting. I went to wryebash discord server first for my issues as well as to install the wip of wryebash to see maybe thats why my problem with dyndolod, but I still got the error.

Which that lead me here, and my frustrations with this situation i apologize for not being able to correctly show my issue at first. I didn't understand at this stage I had cleaned everything and errors was being shown in mods I was using just fine for years that it wasn't making since but most of all the constant my game is out dated after literally re downloading the game fresh to my steam twice had me just stupefied by the situation. I was trying to process what sheson said and literally kept putting my load order in xedit for hours on end seeing what is it. I felt maybe I'm making things worse and while I did correct the erros I did see, I felt something was wrong that if I kept going I just permanently break my game beyond repair.

So, i did two things, I used my boyfriend's steam copy back up of the game to see maybe my steam isn't giving me an updated skyrim when clarifying my game files (yes I do have a legal copy of skyrim, and that's what I been playing with for years. I'll screen shot my steam to prove it if there any doubts on that. I used my boyfriends files given the error of an outdated game I kept getting which at this point I don't think my game being outdated was the case). And I re went threw my mods yet again , reinstalled updates but i also after some reading removed a mod simply because I read the bug section and something about it being outdated was one of the bugs, but I also ran into a mod I want to use to replace it. The error I was gettign kept reporting a specific area in tamriel , so I was making a not of every mod i was using that target that spot and this mod was one of them, I then cleaned my masters, made sure my mods was clean, use loot, double check with xedit and ran wryebash 3.9 everythign went through smoothly this time, then tex, and then dyndolod 3.00. No errors, it completed.

I been up all night for 3 days in a row, xedit open tryign again and again, sick like a dog and finally its over. The mod I removed was paper world map a mod that needs to be at the bottom of your load order, a mod that in xedit looked like it was everthing update.esm. A mod because my load order was so big and I kept seeing errors from other mods because they conflicted with what paper world map was doing...The problem I was having was bash patch kept reading the wrong version of update.esm, and paper map being last in my load order very much this hole time could of been why. Or my boyfriends steam files saved the day. It could of been either or or both, that said thank you Sheson because in the end you was right, and I'm sorry I thought dyndolod was the issue, also wryebash and your author, kudos thank you guys.I'm goign to play my well earned skyrim. Happy gaing

Good to hear you solved the problem and thanks for letting us know.

Well DynDOLOD 3 just doest want to work for me keep getting errors. I'll disable the plugin and be presented with a new one

• Glamoril - Magic of Time and Space (notified author)
  • Skyfall Estate (notified author)

Disabling both esps DynDOLOD works, then i'll enable them again.

image.png

Skyfall Estate.PNG

1 hour ago, Commander97 said:

Well DynDOLOD 3 just doest want to work for me keep getting errors. I'll disable the plugin and be presented with a new one

• Glamoril - Magic of Time and Space (notified author)
  • Skyfall Estate (notified author)

Disabling both esps DynDOLOD works, then i'll enable them again.

image.png

Skyfall Estate.PNG

Click the "Copy message to clipboard" link and paste the text instead of posting screenshots as explained in the first post.

Click the "Help for this message" to open additional explanations and help as explained in the first post.

Read the entire message. Fix the errors in the plugins as explained in the help that opens when clicking the "Help for this message" link.

There are plugins in the load order that have errors. These errors have to be fixed. DynDOLOD seems to working as expected reporting these errors from the xEdit error check.

Temporarily disabling plugins does not fix the errors in these plugins. Temporarily disabling the plugins is a troubleshooting steps.

44 minutes ago, sheson said:

Click the "Copy message to clipboard" link and paste the text instead of posting screenshots as explained in the first post.

Click the "Help for this message" to open additional explanations and help as explained in the first post.

Read the entire message. Fix the errors in the plugins as explained in the help that opens when clicking the "Help for this message" link.

There are plugins in the load order that have errors. These errors have to be fixed. DynDOLOD seems to working as expected reporting these errors from the xEdit error check.

Temporarily disabling plugins does not fix the errors in these plugins. Temporarily disabling the plugins is a troubleshooting steps.

Clicking 'help for this message' doesn't work for me, just crashes. I can't fix them if I can't get more information. I just post the image as is and informed the authors of the mod. For now I'm switching back to DynDOLOD 2.

9 hours ago, Commander97 said:

Clicking 'help for this message' doesn't work for me, just crashes. I can't fix them if I can't get more information. I just post the image as is and informed the authors of the mod. For now I'm switching back to DynDOLOD 2.

I used to get those same type of errors. I fixed them by loading the plugin in the error message using Creation Kit. Then saved it which creates a valid Form ID.

Just install Creation Kit, and then load it with your mod manager, ( I use Mod Organizer 2), and then click the folder icon to load your plugin list. Then activate the .esp that the error message shows is causing the Unresolved Form ID. Then click OK. Then simply save it by clicking on the disk icon next to the folder one. Dyndolod will no longer give you an error for that particular plugin. Repeat the same process for each plugin that causes the Error.

11 hours ago, Commander97 said:

Read the first post which log files and bugreport.txt to upload when making posts when encountering problems like the program crashing while participating in the alpha test in order to find and report bugs.

The Help for this message link is supposed to open ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\Unresolved.html

Running into this error:

Spoiler

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [15034390]

[Content]
ELFX - Exteriors.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in OCW_ELFXE_FEPatch.esp [REFR:15034391] (places [15034390] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeExterior [CELL:00008E62] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 28,27))

Help for this message

FIX THE ERROR as explained in the help OR PERMANENTLY REMOVE THE BROKEN PLUGIN.
Ignore wrong "advice" to only temporarily disable plugins.
Do not try to circumvent the error message, FIX THE ERROR instead.

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Here are the log files

https://ufile.io/f/kbxq3

On 11/3/2021 at 6:25 AM, Eliian said:

Running into this error:

Hide contents

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [15034390]

[Content]
ELFX - Exteriors.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in OCW_ELFXE_FEPatch.esp [REFR:15034391] (places [15034390] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WinterholdCollegeExterior [CELL:00008E62] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 28,27))

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

Here are the log files

https://ufile.io/f/kbxq3

Fix the unresolved error in the broken patch plugin.

Click the "Help for this message" link for further explanations and instructions.

5 hours ago, sheson said:

The first two screenshots do not show if the DynDOLOD Resources are actually enabled and if the scripts are actually available in the ..\Data\Scripts\ folder and accessible by the game when it runs. Whatever problems causing the game not loading scripts from other mods and DynDOLOD Resources is outside of DynDOLOD control. Assuming the files are at the correct location and have the correct file names and the game is started from MO2, it could be permission problems, anti-vir etc.

Fix the unresolved error in the broken patch plugin.

Click the "Help for this message" link for further explanations and instructions.

Alright...That's confusing?

I use MO2 also to manage FO4, Skyrim LE, FNV(TTW), even Anomaly(Stalker Mod). Most CTDs that I encountered as far as I could tell should be caused by available memory lacking, especially in FO4. Hard to imagine that, maybe I have to care about something out of game managing itself..

Thanks for technical supporting anyway.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:21 PM, Epslion_09cc said:

Alright...That's confusing?

I use MO2 also to manage FO4, Skyrim LE, FNV(TTW), even Anomaly(Stalker Mod). Most CTDs that I encountered as far as I could tell should be caused by available memory lacking, especially in FO4. Hard to imagine that, maybe I have to care about something out of game managing itself..

Thanks for technical supporting anyway.

Not quite sure what is confusing about unresolved form ID?

The record that is being linked to does not exist.

It is an error that has been forever reported by xEdit error check already.

11 hours ago, sheson said:

Not quite sure what is confusing about unresolved form ID?

The record that is being linked to does not exist.

It is an error that has been forever reported by xEdit error check already.

Sounds like an issue with the OS not scaling things correctly. Is this Windows 10?

If I can replicate I might be able to add a pixel or two to prevent that.

Uh..Sorry? I didn't follow. As you mentioned unable to bind script.. happend everytime, that probably caused by anything stop mod loading but mods themselves.

But as you said just now, unresolved form IDs. In fact I did error check for DynDOLOD plugins in xEdit few days ago, it prompted no errors were found.

Should I understand the words you mean is the problem can also result from unresolved form ID?

3 hours ago, Epslion_09cc said:

Uh..Sorry? I didn't follow. As you mentioned unable to bind script.. happend everytime, that probably caused by anything stop mod loading but mods themselves.

But as you said just now, unresolved form IDs. In fact I did error check for DynDOLOD plugins in xEdit few days ago, it prompted no errors were found.

Should I understand the words you mean is the problem can also result from unresolved form ID?

The answer about unresolved form IDs is to a quote of another user. The forum software sometimes combines posts from the same user into one. It does not apply to the problem that the game is not loading scripts from mods. Sorry for the confusion.

7 hours ago, sheson said:

The answer about unresolved form IDs is to a quote of another user. The forum software sometimes combines posts from the same user into one. It does not apply to the problem that the game is not loading scripts from mods. Sorry for the confusion.

I see, and now I know why this problem occured. Guess what is it?

Few hours ago I was troubled cause Nemesis seems didn't work: deleted animations still being generated and worked fine over and over again!

At that moment I felt like being kicked at my head: Idealism is happening! Holy wonderful god I am in the 11th dimension!

I gave a reasonable guess then: goddamn DISK been gone.

And yes, SMART info of my HHD verified my suspecting.

I bet it's the second a**hole incident in 4 years. That's out of my edge.  Seagate ST1000LM049. Worse thing is I am going waste money & time now LMAO.

A dramatic week I have.

I'm getting unresolved form id's on CC content, I'm NOT running AE though have updated the CC content though. Should I try editing them or is this normal from the updates and should just wait?

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [0100314B]

[Content]
Update.esm might be the wrong version.

Error in ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl ccQDRSSE002_CampfireFurn "Campfire" [FURN:FE00B804]

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]