Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

1 hour ago, had said:

With bruma checkboxed im getting error unresolved form id.

What should i do about it?

Manual suggest to fix error, but it kind of strange if bruma creators overlooked such error.

Turned out bruma have patch as separate archive, nevermind.

1 hour ago, had said:

With bruma checkboxed im getting error unresolved form id.

What should i do about it?

Manual suggest to fix error, but it kind of strange if bruma creators overlooked such error.

30 minutes ago, had said:

Turned out bruma have patch as separate archive, nevermind.

It doesn't matter what or who causes an error, it needs to be fixed either way.

Whenever I run DYNDOLOD with WACCF enabled, I get an error about Unresolved Form ID's and it closes the executable. The only things I can find tell me its something the author of the mod needs to fix, but I can't find anything else on the web even mentioning it as a problem, which is leading me to think -I- have somehow messed this up. Running the mod through xEdits QuickAutoClean also doesn't seem to fix it. Does this mod need an update to work with DYNDOLOD or am I missing something? Has anyone else run into issues using the mod, because I can't seem to find any other instances of trouble when I search online.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:02 AM, Vadnais said:

Whenever I run DYNDOLOD with WACCF enabled, I get an error about Unresolved Form ID's and it closes the executable. The only things I can find tell me its something the author of the mod needs to fix, but I can't find anything else on the web even mentioning it as a problem, which is leading me to think -I- have somehow messed this up. Running the mod through xEdits QuickAutoClean also doesn't seem to fix it. Does this mod need an update to work with DYNDOLOD or am I missing something? Has anyone else run into issues using the mod, because I can't seem to find any other instances of trouble when I search online.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log, debug log to upload.

If there is a message window, use the "Copy this message to clipboard" link of the message to copy paste the text of the message when making a post.

Use the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" to open and read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

On 6/30/2022 at 8:14 AM, sheson said:

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log, debug log to upload.

If there is a message window, use the "Copy this message to clipboard" link of the message to copy paste the text of the message when making a post.

Use the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" to open and read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

Here is the message I get from DYNDOLOD when I try to run the program.
"

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [8A2C4C0D]

[Content]
Error in Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp 1stPersonOrcishBow [STAT:0003417C]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

FIX THE ERROR as explained in the help OR PERMANENTLY REMOVE THE BROKEN PLUGIN.
Ignore wrong "advice" to only temporarily disable plugins.
Do not try to circumvent the error message, FIX THE ERROR instead.
This is not a DynDOLOD error. DynDOLOD is not crashing.
There is an unresolved error in the mentioned plugin that needs to be fixed.

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard"

I got it figured out now, thank you. All of the Orcish weapons in WACCF had some sort of bad edit keeping DYNDOLOD from running. I'll reach out to the author and offer mine for an update, or if I don't get a response i'll just post it up myself so people wont have to go through all those records.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:36 AM, Winter550 said:

So I am stuck installing this for VR, first it has an error with open cities, then an issue with USSEP, there is a patch for USSEP to work in VR which I have, and this patcher is apparently out of date? DynDOLOD wont continue loading with USSEP and I cant disable it or not use it cause other mods need USSEP. What do I do here?

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which logs and debugs to upload.

Here are some links that are  probably relevant:
https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#Prerequisites
https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Open-Cities-Skyrim
https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

Setting up a load order without errors is required for a stable and working game and is also a requirement for patchers like DynDOLOD to be able to do their work.

AFAIK the Skyrim VR game files did not have any updates in years, so the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch should still work with the current Skyrim VR game files and with the unofficial patch 4.2.5b.

Probably best to follow a modding guide that explains how to properly setup Skyrim VR.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, sheson said:

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which logs and debugs to upload.

Setting up a load order without errors is required for a stable and working game and is also a requirement for patchers like DynDOLOD to be able to do their work.

AFAIK the Skyrim VR game files did not have any updates in years, so the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch should still work with the current Skyrim VR game files and with the unofficial patch 4.2.5b.

Probably best to follow a modding guide that explains how to properly setup Skyrim VR.

Okay well here is an error I got when installing, I got he 4.2.5b version but still got this same error.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [01003055]

[Content]
Update.esm might be the wrong version.

Error in Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp MerchantSolitudeFletcher "Chest" [CONT:000B2035]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

I tried to use the compatibility patch but this message pops up "WARNING: Only 47 of 52 valid files found to use. Incomplete patching may break compatibility or the game. Continue anyway? Enter Y for yes, N for no." now I am scared I am just gonna break my game and start from the beginning, what do I do now?

On 7/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, sheson said:

Okay, used the patcher after verifying files it popped up with no errors, but now I am getting the same error before using the patcher 

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]

[Content]

Error in Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp MerchantSolitudeFletcher "Chest" [CONT:000B2035]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I don't know where I went wrong, evening using xedit it says nothing about the mismatched USSEP nor did LOOT. What else needs fixing?

1 hour ago, Winter550 said:

Okay well here is an error I got when installing, I got he 4.2.5b version but still got this same error.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]

[Content]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I tried to use the compatibility patch but this message pops up "WARNING: Only 47 of 52 valid files found to use. Incomplete patching may break compatibility or the game. Continue anyway? Enter Y for yes, N for no." now I am scared I am just gonna break my game and start from the beginning, what do I do now?

This error means, that the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch has not been created or the patched files it generates are not loaded.

Without the patch, do not use plugins/mods that were made for Skyrim SE 1.5.x game files. Only use plugins/mods that were specifically made for the Skyrim VR game files.

I suggest to read the instructions of the patcher and its messages carefully.  If you need to help creating the patch, you need to ask its author(s) or follow a modding guide that includes it.

36 minutes ago, Winter550 said:

Okay, used the patcher after verifying files it popped up with no errors, but now I am getting the same error before using the patcher 

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]

[Content]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I don't know where I went wrong, evening using xedit it says nothing about the mismatched USSEP nor did LOOT. What else needs fixing?

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

DynDOLOD is a modified xEdit. The unresolved error message is from xEdit code. Meaning, if DynDOLOD reports it, so should the xEdit error check. You could also check record 000B2035 directly in xEdit yourself. It should have an overwrite in Update.esm after it was patched.

Make sure the patched plugins - including Update.esm - is installed and loaded by DynDOLOD.

51 minutes ago, sheson said:

This error means, that the Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch has not been created or the patched files it generates are not loaded.

Without the patch, do not use plugins/mods that were made for Skyrim SE 1.5.x game files. Only use plugins/mods that were specifically made for the Skyrim VR game files.

I suggest to read the instructions of the patcher and its messages carefully.  If you need to help creating the patch, you need to ask its author(s) or follow a modding guide that includes it.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

DynDOLOD is a modified xEdit. The unresolved error message is from xEdit code. Meaning, if DynDOLOD reports it, so should the xEdit error check. You could also check record 000B2035 directly in xEdit yourself. It should have an overwrite in Update.esm after it was patched.

Make sure the patched plugins - including Update.esm - is installed and loaded by DynDOLOD.

Alright found the logs, I read the compatibility page and did it step by step, but it says to use the current version of USSEP, but I can't use it because now xedit pops up with errors saying my patched skyrim VR is the wrong version and is now missing plug-ins. Looking for 000B2035 in xedit I found no errors and not sure what I am supposed to be looking at. What is causing these errors?

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt

1 hour ago, Winter550 said:

Alright found the logs, I read the compatibility page and did it step by step, but it says to use the current version of USSEP, but I can't use it because now xedit pops up with errors saying my patched skyrim VR is the wrong version and is now missing plug-ins. Looking for 000B2035 in xedit I found no errors and not sure what I am supposed to be looking at. What is causing these errors?

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt 255.2 kB · 0 downloads

More logs, too big to upload here https://ufile.io/f/bxrgx

11 hours ago, Winter550 said:

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt 255.2 kB · 0 downloads

You can not use the latest Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch which is for the game files of Skyrim Special Edition 1.6.x

The Skyrim VR - USSEP 4.2.2 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility Patch patches the Skyrim VR game files to Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID and what I wrote earlier. You need to use Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 4.2.5b for the game files of Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97

The error message/logs tells us that record 01003055 does not exist in Update.esm, which means Update.esm is not the patched version.

Follow a modding guide that explains how to properly setup Skyrim VR.

Hi folks, desperate to work this out.

I have installed Majestic Mountains Lightside (latest Version), installed the DynDoLod V 3.0 Lod pack (all versions), ran the Dyndolod and only getting the following error

Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [FE0C9805]

[Content]
MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp CYRRockAnimalDenSnow01_HeavySN [STAT:0E07C918]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I have followed the link to the error help and I do not know what I am to do to fix this, can someone please offer an explanation I am  sorry if I have missed something but I have been working on this for 3 days now, please can somebody advise what I need to do please, please anyone!

Untitled.jpg

###############################################################

THIS PART HERE:

Majestic Mountains

Download and install the DynDOLOD V3.0 LOD Pack from the mods file section overwriting all of DynDOLOD Resources SE.

So overwriting the DynDOLOD Resources SE how do I do that from the DynDOLOD V3.0 LOD Pack, do I simply extract the DynDOLOD V3.0 LOD Pack and paste the contents over the DynDOLOD Resources SE

Second image below I have overwritten the Resources SE, the LOD pack is below to overwrite the Resources Se, still errors, please help anyone?

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by sirmaxxi

On 8/21/2022 at 7:31 AM, sirmaxxi said:

Hi folks, desperate to work this out.

I have installed Majestic Mountains Lightside (latest Version), installed the DynDoLod V 3.0 Lod pack (all versions), ran the Dyndolod and only getting the following error

Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [FE0C9805]

[Content]
MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp CYRRockAnimalDenSnow01_HeavySN [STAT:0E07C918]

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I have followed the link to the error help and I do not know what I am to do to fix this, can someone please offer an explanation I am  sorry if I have missed something but I have been working on this for 3 days now, please can somebody advise what I need to do please, please anyone!

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which log and debug log to upload when making posts.
Just keep using the "Copy message to clipboard" link instead of making screenshots of the messages as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages
Do not post screenshots of text/websites. Post the URL instead. There is no need to post screenshots of the DynDOLOD Documentation, unless you want to show layout/style issues.

Really read the error message and the linked explanations. (LOD) Assets are *not* relevant to plugin errors:
"MajesticMountains.esp might be the wrong version."
"Error in MajesticBrumaMountains.esp ..."
It seems that MajesticBrumaMountains.esp was made for a different version of MajesticMountains.esp. 

Do not use "Majestic Bruma Mountains - MM 2.8x Beyond Skyrim Bruma Compatability Patch" with Majestic Mountains 3.2. Check its bug report and posts.

Use Majestic Bruma Mountains - BS-Bruma x Majestic Mountains Patch instead.