Unresolved FormID

Dagnathur

Question

First: Thank you Sheson et. al for DynDOLOD.

I have been using for a while (prior versions) without issue by RTFM advise & some great YouTube video tutorials.
With the DynDOLOD 3 I thought I would upload and give an attempt.
No issues with TexGen. DynDOLOD stops on the Heljarchen Farm Revamped mod. 
I know you cannot know my load order or what conflicts may exist. I am hoping you can translate the message below so I can look into learning more about the inner workings of modding. 

Thanks,
Dag

****ERROR COPIED BELOW*******

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [5D01616C]

[Content]
Scripts Script Properties Property Value Object Union Object v2 FormID [5D01616C] < Error: Could not be resolved > 
Error in HeljarchenFarm.esp SKHFWorkbenchBeamRef [REFR:5D029640] (places SKHFWorkbenchBeam "Workbench Control" [ACTI:5D02963F] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 8,7)

Help for this message

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
DynDOLOD FAQ | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

I'm having an issue when running DyndoLOD 3.0 alpha 49, can you help me resolve it? I've read the page that clicking "Help for this message" links me to but nothing there helped.
and it's happening on multiple mods not just this one.

Unresolved FormID [01A10863]

Update.esm might be the wrong version.

Error in VikingShipPlayerHome.esp NordVillageVendorMiscChest01 "Chest" [CONT:B0052B3C]

On 12/16/2021 at 10:32 PM, Orangecube100 said:

I'm having an issue when running DyndoLOD 3.0 alpha 49, can you help me resolve it? I've read the page that clicking "Help for this message" links me to but nothing there helped.
and it's happening on multiple mods not just this one.

Unresolved FormID [01A10863]

Error in VikingShipPlayerHome.esp NordVillageVendorMiscChest01 "Chest" [CONT:B0052B3C]

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs what log files to also upload when making posts.

Always use the latest version.

The error message and the explanations that open when you click the help link on the message tell you what the problem is. VikingShipPlayerHome.esp was made for a different version of Update.esm.
Install the required version of Update.esm or update/fix VikingShipPlayerHome.esp for the current Update.esm.

You can use xEdit to remove the unresolved items for example.

Dyndolod 3.00 alpha 63 (installed in c:\DynDOLOD with a desktop shortcut with administrator privileges in TES5VR mode for its executables) with Dyndolod Resources alpha 17 (installed through vortex mod manager) both for SkyrimVR (latest version). TexGen64x successfully generated its content (with a few missing textures), but Dyndolod64x doesn´t find any mesh, script, nothing ;-(. Previously, with Dyndolod 3.00 alpha 23, i didn´t have any problem (even the error in the message dialog didn´t happen in alpha 23). No bugreport.txt, just gigantic debug logs. Any help is valuable P-) . Thank you.

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt TexGen_TES5VR_log.txt error message dialog.txt

Edited by pureblack_HMD_OLED

On 1/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, pureblack_HMD_OLED said:

Dyndolod 3.00 alpha 63 (installed in c:\ with a desktop shortcut with administrator privileges in TES5VR mode for its executables) with Dyndolod Resources alpha 17 (installed through vortex mod manager) both for SkyrimVR (latest version). TexGen64x successfully generated its content (with a few missing textures), but Dyndolod64x doesn´t find any mesh, script, nothing ;-(. Previously, with Dyndolod 3.00 alpha 23, i didn´t have any problem (even the error in the message dialog didn´t happen in alpha 23). Any help is valuable P-) . Thank you.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [0100307F]

[Content]

Error in ClefJ's Morthal.esp [REFR:0E04D75B] (places [0100307F] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MorthalExterior04 [CELL:0000939D] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -10,16))

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

FIX THE ERROR as explained in the help OR PERMANENTLY REMOVE THE BROKEN PLUGIN.
Ignore wrong "advice" to only temporarily disable plugins.
Do not try to circumvent the error message, FIX THE ERROR instead.
This is not a DynDOLOD error. DynDOLOD is not crashing.
There is an unresolved error in the mentioned plugin that needs to be fixed.

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

DynDOLOD_TES5VR_log.txt 316.15 kB · 0 downloads TexGen_TES5VR_log.txt 242.44 kB · 0 downloads error message dialog.txt 870 B · 0 downloads

Read the entire message that the dialog box shows. It reports an error in the load order, which you should have found when finalizing and error checking the load order with xEdit before generating LOD as explained https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions

Use the "Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message" to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID. The load order is most likely not patched to properly support SE mods.

I am not sure why you claim it doesn't find any mesh, script, nothing. Until the error it simply writes warnings about "some" missing assets. Especially the missing assets from the Bruma have been reported since years.

Check this https://dyndolod.info/Messages to read what messages mean, their individual significance and what action they might require if any. 

Best not to install 3rd party billboards. Use TexGen to generate all required and desired billboards as explained https://dyndolod.info/Help/Tree-Grass-LOD-Billboards

Hi everyone! :D I got a whole bunch of errors when doinf dyndolod 3 for the first time :( Tex gen was okay and finished wihtout bugs but then running dyndolod just threw up so many errors. I'm checking for errors in xedit like the guide said but im not sure what i actaully need to do :(

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gs4iAV-o94XVgugApo1zIprd8s3U-SZC/view?usp=sharing

theres the dyndolod debug file, i couldnt find a bug report file :(

edit: I just wanted to add that it worked fine with dyndolod 2.

Edited by Squonkalicious

On 2/12/2022 at 12:17 PM, sheson said:

The link wants a login.

In any case, make sure to actually read the explanations for warning or errors messages at https://dyndolod.info/Messages and in the automatically created Summary.

If further explanations for a problem or how to solve are needed, ask specific questions - and provide working link to related log file /message in question ;)

omg im so sorry lol, i thought anyone could view it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gs4iAV-o94XVgugApo1zIprd8s3U-SZC/view?usp=sharing

it should work now :D

i read the description but im really bad at computer stuff and it doesnt really mean anything to me :(

14 minutes ago, Squonkalicious said:

omg im so sorry lol, i thought anyone could view it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gs4iAV-o94XVgugApo1zIprd8s3U-SZC/view?usp=sharing

it should work now :D

i read the description but im really bad at computer stuff and it doesnt really mean anything to me :(

Error: Unresolved FormID [E0000804] ButterfliesUnchained.esp might be the wrong version. Error in ButterfliesUnchained(ESL) - CACO Patch.esp CritterMothNewD07Akatosh "Akatosh Butterfly" [ACTI:DF5168A1]

The message already contains a hint what might be wrong.

ButterfliesUnchained.esp is not the ESL version, while ButterfliesUnchained(ESL) - CACO Patch.esp is for the ESL version of ButterfliesUnchained.esp.

So either install Butterflies Unchained (ESL Version) or use Butterflies Unchained - Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patch with the non ESL version of ButterfliesUnchained.esp.

19 minutes ago, sheson said:

Error: Unresolved FormID [E0000804] ButterfliesUnchained.esp might be the wrong version. Error in ButterfliesUnchained(ESL) - CACO Patch.esp CritterMothNewD07Akatosh "Akatosh Butterfly" [ACTI:DF5168A1]

The message already contains a hint what might be wrong.

ButterfliesUnchained.esp is not the ESL version, while ButterfliesUnchained(ESL) - CACO Patch.esp is for the ESL version of ButterfliesUnchained.esp.

So either install Butterflies Unchained (ESL Version) or use Butterflies Unchained - Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul Patch with the non ESL version of ButterfliesUnchained.esp.

oh thank you, im so sorry about this lol, i completely missed that XD

I'm getting an error message with the "Be A Farmer" creation club mod, and I think I know what the error is specifically pointing tounknown.png

I could only find one error in xEdit under the BalconyFarmhouseLDoor01:
AfCoWjE.png

so is this a normal problem and what's the solution?  

On 3/6/2022 at 2:30 AM, mo_sharky said:

I'm getting an error message with the "Be A Farmer" creation club mod, and I think I know what the error is specifically pointing to

I could only find one error in xEdit under the BalconyFarmhouseLDoor01:
AfCoWjE.png

so is this a normal problem and what's the solution?  

Use the "copy message to clipboard" link and paste the text instead of posting a screenshot as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Copy-and-Paste-Text

As explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Read-Log-and-Error-Messages, use the "Click on this link for additional explanation and help for this message" to open https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

"In case the message mentions that a plugin might be the wrong version, double check it is the correct version for the game version and for any other plugins using it as a master. For example, do not use plugins or paid mods from the Creation Club Anniversary Edition with outdated vanilla game plugins from before the Anniversary update. Update the required plugins and use matching versions. For example, do not forget to update the cleaned version of Update.esm after game updates."

1 hour ago, sheson said:

For example, do not use plugins or paid mods from the Creation Club Anniversary Edition with outdated vanilla game plugins from before the Anniversary update. Update the required plugins and use matching versions. For example, do not forget to update the cleaned version of Update.esm after game updates.

I used the downgrade patcher to get to use the AE mods on older versions. Is there any way around this problem that doesn't involve me removing these mods, or just disabling them until I'm done generating LODs with DynDOLOD?

30 minutes ago, mo_sharky said:

I used the downgrade patcher to get to use the AE mods on older versions. Is there any way around this problem that doesn't involve me removing these mods, or just disabling them until I'm done generating LODs with DynDOLOD?

Temporarily disabling plugins is not fixing the error in the load order.

If you want to use paid mods from the Anniversary Edition, all other game data files (plugins and assets in the data folder) need to be from/for the Anniversary Edition as well. Use the "best of both worlds" option.

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [3C0385CC]

[Content]
Eli_Breezehome.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - JK's Skyrim].esp [REFR:FE0D284F] (places [3C0385CC] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunOrigin [CELL:0001A27F] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 4,-2))

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this mod and ensured I am using the correct version.  I was just updating my texgen and dyndolod outputs after having already had them installed and I had everything run with no issue before.  I really do not understand why there would be a sudden change and it would break on me like this. 

On 3/21/2022 at 6:04 AM, GroomedHippie said:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Unresolved FormID [3C0385CC]

[Content]
Eli_Breezehome.esp might be the wrong version.

Error in Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - JK's Skyrim].esp [REFR:FE0D284F] (places [3C0385CC] < Error: Could not be resolved 1 >NAME - Base in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunOrigin [CELL:0001A27F] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 4,-2))

[Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this mod and ensured I am using the correct version.  I was just updating my texgen and dyndolod outputs after having already had them installed and I had everything run with no issue before.  I really do not understand why there would be a sudden change and it would break on me like this. 

Use Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message to open and read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Unresolved-Form-ID

The plugin Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - JK's Skyrim].esp looks for a record with the form id xxC0385CC in Eli_Breezehome.esp which does not exist.

The patch was probably made for a different version of Eli_Breezehome.esp.

So either Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - JK's Skyrim].esp or Eli_Breezehome.esp are the wrong version.

The plugin Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - JK's Skyrim].esp requires the option "Eli's Breezehome Optimization Package"  from the same mod "Eli's Breezehome Optimization Packages and Affiliated Patches" to be installed.

That version of Eli_Breezehome.esp from "Eli's Breezehome Optimization Packages and Affiliated Patches" includes the missing record.
Make sure the plugin overwrites Eli_Breezehome.esp of the original "Breezehome" mod.

With bruma checkboxed im getting error unresolved form id.

What should i do about it?

Manual suggest to fix error, but it kind of strange if bruma creators overlooked such error.