ERSO - Erkeil Real Skyrim Overhaul

TeleToko

ERSO - Erkeil Real Skyrim Overhaul

Modular package with a wide variety of changes and additions for NPC's, creatures and gameplay. Only 2 of the 40 modules contain scripts. Mix and match to your liking.

I especially like this package for the modules that act as lightweight alternatives of all time favorites but problematic mods like Warzones and SkyTest.

We're not really focussing on major gameplay overhauls at the present, but we do intend to add gameplay 'packs' at a later stage. I'm personally very interested in this mod and some similar ones, and will be looking into it in the future. But right now, if we start analysing levelled lists and rich overhauls like this, on top of everything else, I think our heads would pop!

• 6 months later...

Um... ultimate fail seriously people do the stupidest things, of course does Nexus ban via IP cluster or... Unless they do and I doubt it. I doubt there would be anthing stopping him from making another account, changing the name of the mod and maybe changing the content subtly and viola it's back. Of course he might upload to TES Alliance or some such... which reminds me I need to check Real Shelter.