Run Sprint and Jump (by Bergzore)

TechAngel85

• 1 year later...

I noticed with this mod that there is a weird thing happening with the belly area.  When my player character jumps, the belly gets translated closer to the chest area and then pops back into place after the character lands.

I tried out a different jumping mod, Jump Behavior Overhaul, and it does not do the same belly translation thing.  You may (or may not) want to check it out.  This new jump animation mod also requires Dynamic Animation Replacer.  I also installed Better Jumping SE so that the player character can jump while sprinting (not sure if that goes against the Step Guide Mandate or not since you can't do that in vanilla Skyrim).

Jump Behavior Overhaul at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Better Jumping SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

EDIT: I just realized I posted this under Skyrim LE.  Can an admin move it over to Skyrim SE since I can't move/delete this post?  Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Kattmandu