Better Weapon Swing Sounds (by Crystan)

stoppingby4now

• 1 year later...

This is only partly covered by AOS. But I personally find the swing sounds and the way the BWS.esp makes them play too loud. It reminds me a little of old Kung Fu films.

Edited by Spock

For the samples you can simply extract the bsa to a folder and open the samples with any kind of waw player. It's a matter of 2 minutes ::):

For the esp settings it would require a video and ingame testing.

Edited by Spock

• 4 months later...

Possible instructions are missing?

This mod installs a BWS.esp plugin.  However, if MO is managing BSA's (instructed to do so in the MO guide), the litle broom shows in the plugin list and states it should be unchecked and esp move to optional. Or, are instructions missing because the ESP is truly needed to work in tandem with AOS (conflict)?  <--- I know, that didn't make sense.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Thanks.

Edited by edemircistep

Possible instructions are missing?

This mod installs a BWS.esp plugin.  However, if MO is managing BSA's (instructed to do so in the MO guide), the litle broom shows in the plugin list and states it should be unchecked and esp move to optional. Or, are instructions missing because the ESP is truly needed to work in tandem with AOS (conflict)? 

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Thanks.

This was an oversight. I've updated the mod page.