Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi Lexy,

i have a problem since a short time when drawing a weapon.

When i draw a weapon the weapon is invisible. when i put down the weapon and draw again now i can see the weapon.

Thats a bug and annoying.

which mod is causing this?

no idea sound like a mesh issue thou which mean again no idea

Helllo. I was almost finished, and started with the Merging process. However, inside zEdit I made a silly mistake.. a mistake nobody seemed to have made I think. I accidently only have blank profiles. The default was fine, but for some really awkward herp derp reason I deleted the path. When I try to add Skyrim SE back in again with path to Skyrim Special Edition folder, it won't accept. The path remains red around the edges. I don't understand. Now I can't proceed with merging. When starting up zEdit it gives me errors about not having a profile.

Did I break the program in a way nobody broke it before ? :(

Edited by Geo92

I apologise for the double post, I can't edit my original one. The solution was very silly.

It didn't accept the path (which was 100% correct), but it did only when I literally added a "\" after the path in the end. That's it. ... very silly . But thank the lord it wasn't something worse.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Edited by Geo92

some on Discord of reported thsi thou when  i tested i had no issue however the solution seems to be to use the fallback snow option in the Majestic Mountains FOMOD

I have not run the Launcher in months so i don't know might be best to come to discord as we will be able to help troubleshoot much easier and you will get a better response there then here now.

Thank you Lexy! I will try that.

Hi Lexy,

i have a problem since a short time when drawing a weapon.

When i draw a weapon the weapon is invisible. when i put down the weapon and draw again now i can see the weapon.

Thats a bug and annoying.

which mod is causing this?

I have also had this problem from time to time. I've been too lazy to try to figure it out, but I'm wondering if some interaction with Immersive Weapons might be to blame? I'm just so used to double-drawing them by now lol.

What is the reason you switched from KS DO2 to Deadly Dragons? Sorry, u probably explained already, i must have missed it.

cos basically KSDO2 is buggy and was only used cos DD want' available on SE at the time i started building the guide I have every intention of switching when it was released not it has and we have.

Thank you Lexy! I will try that.

I have also had this problem from time to time. I've been too lazy to try to figure it out, but I'm wondering if some interaction with Immersive Weapons might be to blame? I'm just so used to double-drawing them by now lol.

yes same here ^^ but sometimes in stress situations where enemies are suddenly behind you it is strange to behead an enemie with "air" ^^

Do you know that all .esp's of YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged are now actually listed as .esl (since march)? I have a feeling that the merging section of this is outdated..? Because when I try to merge the "Heads Up Display Merged" section it automatically also adds in all the YOT .esp's who are listed in MO2 as .esl. I have a feeling I should exclude those and the seperate YOT Merge. Because whatever it is, I am following it to the letter, but these YOT .esp's are giving me troubles with that whole .esl thing.

Since it doesn't mention the weird strangeness (especially when I compare to this instructions video of february) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM)

Edited by Geo92

Do you know that all .esp's of YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged are now actually listed as .esl (since march)? I have a feeling that the merging section of this is outdated..? Because when I try to merge the "Heads Up Display Merged" section it automatically also adds in all the YOT .esp's who are listed in MO2 as .esl. I have a feeling I should exclude those and the seperate YOT Merge. Because whatever it is, I am following it to the letter, but these YOT .esp's are giving me troubles with that whole .esl thing.

Since it doesn't mention the weird strangeness (especially when I compare to this instructions video of february) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM)

yes i do but there is a very mad and simple reason for creating a merge out of those SMASH can't load more the 255 Plugins

yes i do but there is a very mad and simple reason for creating a merge out of those SMASH can't load more the 255 Plugins

I see. Thanks for reply. I solved/bypassed my issue (again, shortly after I posted... this is getting a bad habit), I went and merged the YOT Merged part first. Then afterwards did the Heads Up Display merge. Now it seems fine.