Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I agree. I like this new ENB way better, though it does eat up the FPS. Not that I had high FPS to begin with  :rofl:

what fps you have??

i play with ryzen 2700x and vega 64 on WQHD. and around 35-40 fps.

Im going to buy an 2080 ti. I will have much more fps with this card?

what fps you have??

i play with ryzen 2700x and vega 64 on WQHD. and around 35-40 fps.

Im going to buy an 2080 ti. I will have much more fps with this card?

My "PC" is actually a gaming laptop that I bought in late 2016. It's got mid-to-high level specs and has an NVidia Gtx 965, which was pretty acceptable at the time, as 10-series cards were nigh unaffordable at that point for those of us without a huge gaming budget. Now it's 2 1/2 years later and I still manage 25-30 FPS in the Tamriel worldspace even in areas like Falkreath hold.

I'm not familiar with the 2080 ti, but for that price I sure hope you get a solid performance upgrade! It looks very solid.

It has always amazed me how much work creators put into balancing the ENB ratio. That is, achieving maximum aesthetic effect with minimum frame drops. It's an art, and I'm happy with our new ENB regardless.

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

My "PC" is actually a gaming laptop that I bought in late 2016. It's got mid-to-high level specs and has an NVidia Gtx 965, which was pretty acceptable at the time, as 10-series cards were nigh unaffordable at that point for those of us without a huge gaming budget. Now it's 2 1/2 years later and I still manage 25-30 FPS in the Tamriel worldspace even in areas like Falkreath hold.

I'm not familiar with the 2080 ti, but for that price I sure hope you get a solid performance upgrade! It looks very solid.

It has always amazed me how much work creators put into balancing the ENB ratio. That is, achieving maximum aesthetic effect with minimum frame drops. It's an art, and I'm happy with our new ENB regardless.

yeah you are right! that new enb looks perfect. i just enjoy walking around and have a smooth running game experience!

i really enjoy each update of this guide!

Hey guys Seems all zMerge versions before 6.3 are missing some script fragments. The following mods need to be re-merged with 6.3 due to this:

heads up display

imperial mail

landscape env clutter

lotd

lucien

misc

omega caco

world encounters

how do you notice that?

ok but you surely will mention that on the next update! that will be a big update if kicking all the bruma involved patches

yes i will but i have told you guys here and allow a announcement on Discord so everyone should know they need to grab 0.6.3 and redo those merges. Next update will require a new start too sorry but now way around that.

I am updating as per the guide and went to do the merge as needed. I enabled the files, did the merge then went back to disable them only the merge is no longer appearing in the Hide Merge Files listing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Still happening ... even when I create a brand new merge.

Also, on the prerequisite page, it says Idiot check make sure you are using v0.5.3 of zEdit.

yes i will but i have told you guys here and allow a announcement on Discord so everyone should know they need to grab 0.6.3 and redo those merges. Next update will require a new start too sorry but now way around that.

haha you often say "new start im sorry" but i see me doing the update and loading my old save and play on haha^^

Alright, I'm going nuts here. Since around the last update, I have purple snowy mountains all across Skyrim, and I've no idea why. I immediately thought missing textures, and was able to find out that the purple color is on rockL04.nif, a vanilla mesh. However I see no issues with this in SSEEdit, and I even tried to learn some Nifskope to figure it out but it seems normal. The mountainslab02.dds file that Nifskope says it points to is present in the Majestic Mountains mod. FWIW I also reinstalled SMIM and Majestic Mountains, the two mods that involve this texture, to no avail.

Then again, that purple color doesn't strike me as the same as other missing textures I've seen. Could it be something else?

I've provided screenshots of the snow-covered mountain purple texture, as well as one where it is next to regular Majestic Mountain rocks so you can see the clear difference.

TWap1CT

LJzUdw8

If those links do not work, here are the urls:

https://imgur.com/LJzUdw8

https://imgur.com/TWap1CT

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

Is anyone else having issues with the Bethesda launcher and downloading the creation kit? I have been attempting to troubleshoot the Beth launcher all day and I am still having the "black screen issue" where I cannot even launch the Bethesda app to download the CK. Any solutions?

Alright, I'm going nuts here. Since around the last update, I have purple snowy mountains all across Skyrim, and I've no idea why. I immediately thought missing textures, and was able to find out that the purple color is on rockL04.nif, a vanilla mesh. However I see no issues with this in SSEEdit, and I even tried to learn some Nifskope to figure it out but it seems normal. The mountainslab02.dds file that Nifskope says it points to is present in the Majestic Mountains mod. FWIW I also reinstalled SMIM and Majestic Mountains, the two mods that involve this texture, to no avail.

Then again, that purple color doesn't strike me as the same as other missing textures I've seen. Could it be something else?

I've provided screenshots of the snow-covered mountain purple texture, as well as one where it is next to regular Majestic Mountain rocks so you can see the clear difference.

TWap1CT

LJzUdw8

If those links do not work, here are the urls:

https://imgur.com/LJzUdw8

https://imgur.com/TWap1CT

some on Discord of reported thsi thou when  i tested i had no issue however the solution seems to be to use the fallback snow option in the Majestic Mountains FOMOD

Is anyone else having issues with the Bethesda launcher and downloading the creation kit? I have been attempting to troubleshoot the Beth launcher all day and I am still having the "black screen issue" where I cannot even launch the Bethesda app to download the CK. Any solutions?

I have not run the Launcher in months so i don't know might be best to come to discord as we will be able to help troubleshoot much easier and you will get a better response there then here now.

Hi Lexy,

i have a problem since a short time when drawing a weapon.

When i draw a weapon the weapon is invisible. when i put down the weapon and draw again now i can see the weapon.

Thats a bug and annoying.

which mod is causing this?

Edited by Memoso