Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am getting a strange error with Relinker.  I am using v40 and followed the guide.  Reinstalled everything new, after the 7 Jan update.  Went step-by-step, and found a few previous mistakes.  However, before, I never had any problem with Relinker.

Now, all of a sudden  - I am.

I get a pop up as soon as it starts extracting BSA's...

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

From the Dos Window:

I need to know Mod Organizer's root folder [C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE]
---> C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE
I need to know Mod Organizer's Mods folder [C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE\mods]
---> C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE\mods

Alright, let's get started.

First, search the Mods folder for merged plugins.
              Mod list parsed: [##################################################] 100.0% Done
                     Progress: [##################################################] 100.0% Done
Found merges at ---- Heads Up Display Merged
Found merges at ---- World Encounter Addon Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- Immersive College of Winterhold Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- LOTD Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- MLU Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- Weather Systems Merged
Found merges at ---- Enhanced Lighting For ENB Merged
Found merges at ---- Snazzy Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- No Snow Under The Roof Merged
Found merges at ---- Realistic Water Two Merged
Found merges at ---- Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged
Found merges at ---- Trees and Flora Merged
Found merges at ---- Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- Farmhouse Chimneys Merged
Found merges at ---- Blowing In The Wind Merged
Found merges at ---- Faces Merged
Found merges at ---- Miscellaneous Merged
Found merges at ---- Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Merged
Found merges at ---- Animals Merged
Found merges at ---- Lucien Merged
Found merges at ---- Song of The Green Merged
Found merges at ---- Weapons & Armours Merged
Found merges at ---- Audio Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- OMEGA CACO Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged
Found merges at ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- Typo Patches Merged
Found merges at ---- RS Children Patches Merged

Process merge maps.
First, get the mod list.
              Mod list parsed: [##################################################] 100.0% Done

Get the BSA extraction order.
    Adding loose files' order: [##################################################] 100.0% Done
           Adding BSA's order: [##################################################] 100.0% Done
          Finding BSA's paths: [##################################################] 100.0% Done

Extract BSA's and copy loose files.
             Extracting BSA's: [--------------------------------------------------] 0.0% Done

*** Break *** Error message pop-up

I've looked anywhere for assistance.  The only online guidance says to reinstall the program - very generic.

What am I missing?

Thank you

I am getting a strange error with Relinker.  I am using v40 and followed the guide.  Reinstalled everything new, after the 7 Jan update.  Went step-by-step, and found a few previous mistakes.  However, before, I never had any problem with Relinker.

Now, all of a sudden  - I am.

I get a pop up as soon as it starts extracting BSA's...

"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

From the Dos Window:

I need to know Mod Organizer's root folder [C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE]

---> C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE

I need to know Mod Organizer's Mods folder [C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE\mods]

---> C:\STEP\Mod Organizer 2 SSE\mods

Alright, let's get started.

First, search the Mods folder for merged plugins.

Found merges at ---- Heads Up Display Merged

Found merges at ---- World Encounter Addon Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- Immersive College of Winterhold Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- LOTD Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- MLU Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- Weather Systems Merged

Found merges at ---- Enhanced Lighting For ENB Merged

Found merges at ---- Snazzy Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- No Snow Under The Roof Merged

Found merges at ---- Realistic Water Two Merged

Found merges at ---- Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged

Found merges at ---- Trees and Flora Merged

Found merges at ---- Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- Farmhouse Chimneys Merged

Found merges at ---- Blowing In The Wind Merged

Found merges at ---- Faces Merged

Found merges at ---- Miscellaneous Merged

Found merges at ---- Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Merged

Found merges at ---- Animals Merged

Found merges at ---- Lucien Merged

Found merges at ---- Song of The Green Merged

Found merges at ---- Weapons & Armours Merged

Found merges at ---- Audio Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- OMEGA CACO Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged

Found merges at ---- CLARALUX Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- Typo Patches Merged

Found merges at ---- RS Children Patches Merged

Process merge maps.

First, get the mod list.

Get the BSA extraction order.

Adding loose files' order: [##################################################] 100.0% Done

Adding BSA's order: [##################################################] 100.0% Done

Finding BSA's paths: [##################################################] 100.0% Done

Extract BSA's and copy loose files.

Extracting BSA's: [--------------------------------------------------] 0.0% Done

*** Break *** Error message pop-up

I've looked anywhere for assistance.  The only online guidance says to reinstall the program - very generic.

What am I missing?

Thank you

It looks like you don't have the correct version of Microsoft redistribution installed as it can't found the MSVCP110.dll. I will in a matter of days we will be switching to zMerge that has a version of relinker built in and is far less fussy so might be best to just scrap all your merges and start getting used to zMerge. You're going to have redo all your merges and start a new game anyway.

It looks like you don't have the correct version of Microsoft redistribution installed as it can't found the MSVCP110.dll. I will in a matter of days we will be switching to zMerge that has a version of relinker built in and is far less fussy so might be best to just scrap all your merges and start getting used to zMerge. You're going to have redo all your merges and start a new game anyway.

Didn't work.  -- I reinstalled them.  However, didn't change the result.  I'm curious if its the new Win10 cumulative update.  The MSVCP110.dll is located in both windows system files, and available.

Didn't work.  -- I reinstalled them.  However, didn't change the result.  I'm curious if its the new Win10 cumulative update.  The MSVCP110.dll is located in both windows system files, and available.

I honestly don't know at this point I say scrap Merge Plugins and Relinker and wait for my zMerge update on Monday.

Hi. 

I have a question about your prerequisted guide. In the LOOT creating mod groups it says that I should: 

1. Left-click the node and Drag the line with the arrow and link “Late Loaders†to “Merge Patches†(Merge Patches should turn green)       

The problem is that I just started the guide and I don't have any more groups like late loaders etc. I watched the recomended video as well but that did not help me. 

I only have the default group when i start loot wich seems logical sinse I just started modding. To me it seems like I should do this part much much later in your guide? 

oh and I'm following your stable guide on nexus btw

Thanks for a great guide btw

Hi. 

I have a question about your prerequisted guide. In the LOOT creating mod groups it says that I should: 

1. Left-click the node and Drag the line with the arrow and link “Late Loaders” to “Merge Patches” (Merge Patches should turn green)       

The problem is that I just started the guide and I don't have any more groups like late loaders etc. I watched the recomended video as well but that did not help me. 

I only have the default group when i start loot wich seems logical sinse I just started modding. To me it seems like I should do this part much much later in your guide? 

oh and I'm following your stable guide on nexus btw

Thanks for a great guide btw

you need to run LOOT and actually sort your load order at least once outside of Mod Organizer to allow it to update. Also, make sure you are using the SSE version from LOOT drop down menu

you need to run LOOT and actually sort your load order at least once outside of Mod Organizer to allow it to update. Also, make sure you are using the SSE version from LOOT drop down menu

But I don't have any mods yet? Also Mod Organizer is later in your guide. I have not installed that yet. So I guess that this part is much later in your guide? Yes I have the sse version from LOOT drop down menu. just doublechecked that. :) Or am I missunderstanding something? i just want to make perfectly sure that I get everything right and understand what I am doing. 

But I don't have any mods yet? Also Mod Organizer is later in your guide. I have not installed that yet. So I guess that this part is much later in your guide? Yes I have the sse version from LOOT drop down menu. just doublechecked that. :) Or am I missunderstanding something? i just want to make perfectly sure that I get everything right and understand what I am doing. 

doesn't matter you can still populate yoru mods groups now just need to sort your load order to allow loot to uspdate it Masterlist

the best advice is to follow along with this https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54 it will answer 95% of your questions

If I don't wish to use Keep it Clean, should I just not enable it in the MCM menu, or is it more stable to follow the instructions for not installing it?

The guide kind of has it in the list, so stability wise, it's best to follow the instructions, then never turn it on in MCM. This is, essentially, what I do, and it minimizes other things you'd have to do in RWT (notice that there are some patches that you don't install if you do KiC?) if you don't install the guide as written.

So yeah - just don't enable it, and it'll be almost like it isn't there... taking up drive space with it's demands that Skyrim's Dovah-Cat (Kin for you not Khajit...heathens) be squeaky clean.

Hi lexy, thank you so much for your amazing guide, you are an absolute star for this. I am working my way through and have noticed that when installing the ENB we are told not to install the enblocal.ini and to install Franks edits on top. This doesnt contain enblocal.ini so I dont have one in my game now. Should it have been the enbseries.ini that we were not to install from the ENB instead? Or should we leave the one that comes with the ENB binary in instead?

Once again many thanks for making such an amazing experience possible with a rock steady performance and such fantastic mods, you are amazing

Hi lexy, thank you so much for your amazing guide, you are an absolute star for this. I am working my way through and have noticed that when installing the ENB we are told not to install the enblocal.ini and to install Franks edits on top. This doesnt contain enblocal.ini so I dont have one in my game now. Should it have been the enbseries.ini that we were not to install from the ENB instead? Or should we leave the one that comes with the ENB binary in instead?

Once again many thanks for making such an amazing experience possible with a rock steady performance and such fantastic mods, you are amazing

you need to install the default ENBlocal.ini that come with the ENB binaries themselves as they are newer then the one provided by Phoenix.