Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Thank you for the update! I was using the 2018 09 28 build and just starting it.  While rechecking the little I've done so far I ran into a question on the groups editor.

The previous version only had 1 green circle at the end.  The new version also has Open Cities as a green circle.  Since neither guide mentions editing Open Cities; I'm assuming the screenshot is wrong?

Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Majestic Mountains esps

2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esps into this new folder:

MajesticMountains.esp

MajesticMountains_Moss.esp

MajesticMountains.ini

3. Move the newly created Majestic Mountains Patches so it is after Majestic Mountains in left pane of Mod Organizer.

WTF Nothing make sense

What its saying is to do is to go to your Mod Oragnizer folder and in the mod folder you need to right click on a empty space and create a new folder. Name this newly created folder "Majestic Mountains esps" without quotations. This creates a new mod in MO but its empty until you cut and paste the specified esp files from Majestic Mountains into the folder you created created. This new folder you just created will be at the very bottom of MO and you will need to drag it to just after where Majestic Mountains is located.

• +1 1

Should SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm be activated during gameplay when done with the guide?

no, it only required for XLODGEN once that is done you can deactivate it.

After completing the guide I have this infinite loading screen again in the main menu and I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem too?

no sure only think I can think of is memory issues.

Thank you for the update! I was using the 2018 09 28 build and just starting it.  While rechecking the little I've done so far I ran into a question on the groups editor.

The previous version only had 1 green circle at the end.  The new version also has Open Cities as a green circle.  Since neither guide mentions editing Open Cities; I'm assuming the screenshot is wrong?

I updated thee screenshot earlier today.

• +1 1

What its saying is to do is to go to your Mod Oragnizer folder and in the mod folder you need to right click on a empty space and create a new folder. Name this newly created folder "Majestic Mountains esps" without quotations. This creates a new mod in MO but its empty until you cut and paste the specified esp files from Majestic Mountains into the folder you created created. This new folder you just created will be at the very bottom of MO and you will need to drag it to just after where Majestic Mountains is located.

Conflicting information, first she tells me to move them to another folder during installation. I assume that is the ones she means in:

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Majestic Mountains esp's.

2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esp's into this new folder:

MajesticMountains.esp

MajesticMountains.ini

Now the problem starts.

3. Move the newly created Majestic Mountains "Patches" so it is after Majestic Mountains in the left pane of Mod Organizer. Logic dictates she must have meant the "ESP folder" I created during initial installation of the mods.

For everyone having problems, I really, really suggest watching these videos.  Sometimes seeing someone else do the guide will help you figure out what you are missing.

Installing Lexy's LOTD SE Guide - OMEGA Edition by: PheonixSunstar001

Link to the entire playlist, updated as he finishes each part.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54

Edited by Oremonger

Conflicting information, first she tells me to move them to another folder during installation. I assume that is the ones she means in:

1. Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called Majestic Mountains esp's.

2. Cut and Paste ONLY the following esp's into this new folder:

MajesticMountains.esp

MajesticMountains.ini

Now the problem starts.

3. Move the newly created Majestic Mountains "Patches" so it is after Majestic Mountains in the left pane of Mod Organizer. Logic dictates she must have meant the "ESP folder" I created during initial installation of the mods.

that what I say.

And how I can resolve this?

Please don't take this comment as me trying to be rude.  That is not my intention at all. But... Please consider the following:

First, I don't think it is fair to ask Lexy to troubleshoot your setup.  Without knowing what kind of system (Computer) you are using and the specifications of it there is no way for her to know.

Is your system as good or better than hers? This information is listed in the first section of the guide. There is some important information up there that some people miss. The most important being this warning.

Notice: Please note this guide is currently considered a Beta version best suited for Testers and Experienced Modders

• Processor: i5 4670K @ 4.2 GHz
  • Motherboard: Asus z97-K
  • Ram: Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB (4x8GB) @2133MHz
  • GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti 6GB
  • Games: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB (Steam)
  • Games: Kingston Hyperx Fury 128GB SSD (GOG and Origins)
  • Games Backup: WD Blue 2TB

Notice the 32 gigs of ram and the 6 gigs of video ram? 

While this guide can be scaled down in terms of Texture detail by using 1k or 2k textures instead of 4k and picking lower end options in many of the settings, the number of mods and type of mods in the guide REQUIRE a pretty good system to run. I apologise if I am off base here, but it sounds like you may need more system memory or you may have made an error while following the guide.  I have completed this guide 3 times now and can tell you that with my system there are times when I can tell I am pushing it's limits.

Just finished the new version (omega) installation et assez étonnamment, tout s'est passé sans et assez étonnamment, tout s'est passé sans encombreand surprisingly enough everything went seamlessly (I'm quite a noob in modding actually), thank you.

Edited by thecrazyjoe

After completing the guide I have this infinite loading screen again in the main menu and I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem too?

I had this issue in a previous revision (I haven't done the post OMEGA revision) and I believe it had to do with xLODGEN, but I couldn't find the exact cause. When I removed all of the post mod install stuff (so xLODGen, DynDOLOD, bash, smash, fnis) my game loaded fine, adding it all back made it not fine. And I encountered a lot of issues with xLODGEN because it was taking up massive amounts of RAM and even with the only thing on my PC running being MO2 and xLODGEN my 16GB of RAM was being exhausted.

Just finished the new version (omega) installation et assez étonnamment, tout s'est passé sans et assez étonnamment, tout s'est passé sans encombreand surprisingly enough everything went seamlessly (I'm quite a noob in modding actually), thank you.

Congratulations!

How long did it take you?