Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just finished the guide and the game is super stable. I did notice that plants are super papery. So Immediately after installing I added the following textures (no esps):

-EEK's Renthal Flora Collection

-3d plants (from skyrim 3d trees and plants, just copied the plant folders from meshes and textures)

and i have to highly recommend:

- 4k enb water (textures only, no esp)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7924?tab=files

Simply the best water for skyrim imo. Though I'm not sure  if this overwrites anything super important other than regular water textures, so yeah...

Edited by sb2omen

One other small issue I'm having has to do with the start menu (and the SkyUI menu as well). On the start menu, along with "Continue" and "New" etc, are "$Creation Club" and "$Mod Manager."  The latter appears in the SkyUI menu as well. 

What did I miss that might have caused the "$" symbol on those two entries? All other items in both the SkyUI menu and the start menu appear to display correctly. 

nothing wrong with it I just grew annoyed with it as a lot a tedium really.

It's been explained a few times - at least, some of the issues surrounding it. Check the last page or two... I'm pretty sure that's where it was if you want more details. :)

Ah yes, I understand what you mean. I also got kinda annoyed with it in my playthrough, and I can't say I will really miss it in the future.

hey, guys just so you all know I am planning (barring any major issues or objections) to start rolling out OMEGA this weekend.

I'm quite excited about it and I removed the great equalizer already loll... I'm curious to know if you plan to roll in at same time Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Armor and Clothing Extension or is it a different thing not related?  Is Omega will have impact on our savegame too? Thanks!

I'm quite excited about it and I removed the great equalizer already loll... I'm curious to know if you plan to roll in at same time Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Armor and Clothing Extension or is it a different thing not related?  Is Omega will have impact on our savegame too? Thanks!

yes, I will be adding Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Armor and Clothing Extension plus a few other bit and bobs. You will likely need to start a new game after this update cos it quite a change

yes, I will be adding Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Armor and Clothing Extension plus a few other bit and bobs. You will likely need to start a new game after this update cos it quite a change

Is it bad that I am more excited for WACCF then I am for OMEGA?

Just to bad Forza Horizon 4 is out next week, and I get early access, so that will be taking up my weekend, but at least I can keep Skyrim updated and ready! :D

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Usually that's a font replacer issue... assuming that it's trying to print a character that the font doesn't have a replacement for. If you're using the guide recommended font replacer, though, no idea

In my particular case, it was caused by an English translation file for Coins of Tamriel. Hiding the translation file in MO resolved the issue.