Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ok, I rebuilt everything and double checked everything I can think of.  In the area of the guide where it is talking about Wrye Bash and the Bash patch it says "In Mod Organizer, make sure the plugins Hunterborn.esp, ScrimshawExpanded.esp and Keep It Clean Merged.esp are activated."  I did this and then re-enabled them after making the patch like the guide says. So check this off the list.

There is another part of the same section I have a bit of confusion with.

"A popup asking to deactivate mods prior to patching may appear. If a mod is marked "NoMerge", simply uncheck the box next to it then click [Ok]. This will deactivate the mod files not marked "NoMerge" and they will be merged into the bashed patch."

A box did pop up and there was 33 mods in the list.  None of them had  "NoMerge". I left all boxes checked.

After creating the bashed patch when I go back to mod organizer to reselect Hunterborn, Scrimshaw and Keep it clean there are also those 33 mods that are still unchecked.  They are included in the Bash patch so I don't need to worry about them anymore right? The Great Equalizer is one of these that is now unchecked in MO.

I am sorry to keep bothering you guys, I am still CTD after sleeping  in the ASLOL room so I am going back and trying to figure out where I went wrong, so now I am questioning all of my actions.

Does anyone have an "Unmodified" load order they can link?  I looked at this one to compare with mine but it is a few months old I think. https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/plugins

It does look like most of the mods that are deactivated in my load order are active in this one... Dunno, the order is a bit different also, but I have no idea how I could be different from this one because I followed the guide religiously.

Edited by Oremonger

So I narrowed down a crash loading the game to Vigilant.esp (when I say crash loading the game, I mean hitting Run for SKSE in Mod Organizer 2, the vfs loading window pops up, the locked Mod Organizer 2 window pops up, then goes away and I'm back to unlocked Mod Organizer 2). Went back and made sure I had the main version of the English translated mod, the esp from the original mod was deleted before enabling. Disabled groups of esps until I got up to around Vigilant and that's the only one that stops me from getting to the title screen. Reloaded my saved load order from the finish line page completion, disabled only Vigilant and anything that required it and still get to the title screen. Tried downloading the English voice version again in case something wasn't downloaded correctly but no joy. Has anyone ever seen this? Worst case it looks like I can redo the necessary patches and just not use it, remove the texgen and lod stuff manually, etc. but figured I'd check here first. Thanks in advance.

Edited by pharcry

Hi, thanks for the guide I'm struggling on the cleaning of Know Your Ennemy. The guide say :

But I can't find 070519A8 or 070DF734, can I have some help?

D0w1xwA.gif

I'm having the same issue. Can't find these values in sseedit. I've been mulling over posts regarding this, but for the life of me I can't find a solution.

I read the posts but I'm not picking up on the solution. For instance I'm using mo2 so there aren't any two digits in the "load order". The mod index is 132.

I believe you're looking at the Priority and not the Mod Index. Priority is a base 10 number; Mod Index is hexadecimal.

Edited by DarKnight

ok thanks man

also does it matter if i use Bijin skin unp and cbbe for classic or can i use the one that just came for sse

You can use either. I've used them both today. I did notice a bit of a wrist seam on the sse 4k version, but it was only there on one of my ENBs and Shiva seems to be quick to fix things regardless. 

Ok, I rebuilt everything and double checked everything I can think of.  In the area of the guide where it is talking about Wrye Bash and the Bash patch it says "In Mod Organizer, make sure the plugins Hunterborn.esp, ScrimshawExpanded.esp and Keep It Clean Merged.esp are activated."  I did this and then re-enabled them after making the patch like the guide says. So check this off the list.

There is another part of the same section I have a bit of confusion with.

"A popup asking to deactivate mods prior to patching may appear. If a mod is marked "NoMerge", simply uncheck the box next to it then click [Ok]. This will deactivate the mod files not marked "NoMerge" and they will be merged into the bashed patch."

A box did pop up and there was 33 mods in the list.  None of them had  "NoMerge". I left all boxes checked.

After creating the bashed patch when I go back to mod organizer to reselect Hunterborn, Scrimshaw and Keep it clean there are also those 33 mods that are still unchecked.  They are included in the Bash patch so I don't need to worry about them anymore right? The Great Equalizer is one of these that is now unchecked in MO.

I am sorry to keep bothering you guys, I am still CTD after sleeping  in the ASLOL room so I am going back and trying to figure out where I went wrong, so now I am questioning all of my actions.

It seems like you did everything right, with the bash patch. Those mods should, indeed, stay unticked (unless specified int he guide like Hunterborn). Have you tried multiple starts for LAL, or is it a certain one that is crashing? I don't have a modified LO, but if you have your own Modwatch, that could be beneficial.  

• +1 1

So I narrowed down a crash loading the game to Vigilant.esp (when I say crash loading the game, I mean hitting Run for SKSE in Mod Organizer 2, the vfs loading window pops up, the locked Mod Organizer 2 window pops up, then goes away and I'm back to unlocked Mod Organizer 2). Went back and made sure I had the main version of the English translated mod, the esp from the original mod was deleted before enabling. Disabled groups of esps until I got up to around Vigilant and that's the only one that stops me from getting to the title screen. Reloaded my saved load order from the finish line page completion, disabled only Vigilant and anything that required it and still get to the title screen. Tried downloading the English voice version again in case something wasn't downloaded correctly but no joy. Has anyone ever seen this? Worst case it looks like I can redo the necessary patches and just not use it, remove the texgen and lod stuff manually, etc. but figured I'd check here first. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: a clean slate with only Vigilant, Vigilant HD Textures and the main file of the Vigilant Voiced English Addon will not load (esp from the English voice acted version, not original). I'll try checking with them. SKSE and Skyrim SE are fully up to date, odd this is the only mod that causes an issue. Sorry to bother, this may just be an issue with something weird on my end or Vigilant translation for me.

Edited by pharcry