Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Sad to see Hunterborn go, but at the same time also not to fussed.  The extra alchemy mats were nice to for an alchemist play through, but far from needed, and half the food items and alchemy mats weren't getting sorted by the museum auto-sort anyway which grew VERY annoying.  After awhile Hunterborn did get tedious.

The extra mats were hardly worth it - all the new ones added had the exact same effects, so they were essentially useless to the alchemist. The auto sorting portion, however, could be solved by manually placing any given item ONCE into it's holder chest - after that, LOTD will sort them like anything else (as told by the book in-game, and by personal testing).

How do i remove keep it clean master from lotd patches merged?

ok i think i figured it out, not too sure tho 

Check the Troubleshooting portion of the guide - there's a step by step there for Master removal.

I'm having a bit of a problem that just started after yesterdays changes. It's likely I've done something wrong, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. 

Several of the female npc's have no arms. Sigrid, Ahlam and a few others. I use People are Strangers, so I didn't get all of their names, but I thought perhaps they were the women covered in The Ordinary Women. The ones I saw appear to be either Nord or Redguard (but not ALL Nord or Redguard women are affected). 

I reinstalled Ordinary Women (just in case). but it made no difference. Where should I begin looking? 

I'm having a bit of a problem that just started after yesterdays changes. It's likely I've done something wrong, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. 

Several of the female npc's have no arms. Sigrid, Ahlam and a few others. I use People are Strangers, so I didn't get all of their names, but I thought perhaps they were the women covered in The Ordinary Women. The ones I saw appear to be either Nord or Redguard (but not ALL Nord or Redguard women are affected). 

I reinstalled Ordinary Women (just in case). but it made no difference. Where should I begin looking? 

did you also update the NPC Retexture Merge?

The extra mats were hardly worth it - all the new ones added had the exact same effects, so they were essentially useless to the alchemist. The auto sorting portion, however, could be solved by manually placing any given item ONCE into it's holder chest - after that, LOTD will sort them like anything else (as told by the book in-game, and by personal testing).

For some reason placing the items into the respective chest never actually worked for me.  Extra materials provided via Hunterborn, and extra edibles from the Forage skill never got taken out of my inventory.  I'd place them into the chests, and either come back later or do some crafting before leaving and they would just end up right back in my inventory.

I'm at the Finishing Line page. 

• Once ReLinker completes place ReLinker Output folder that appears last in MO right before DynDOLOD - TexGen Output folder then Activate it.

I tried back tracking through the guide to see if maybe I missed something but I can't find where I was supposed to create "DynDOLOD - TexGen Output" folder within mod organizer. 

Edited by sb2omen

I'm at the Finishing Line page. 

• Once ReLinker completes place ReLinker Output folder that appears last in MO right before DynDOLOD - TexGen Output folder then Activate it.

"Once xLODGEN has finished, navigate to where you created the SSELODGen_Output then install into mod Organizer 2 and activate."

I tried back tracking through the guide to see if maybe I missed something but I can't find where I was supposed to create "DynDOLOD - TexGen Output" or "SSELODGen_Output" folders within mod organizer. 

DynDOLOD and Texgen are Auto Created when you run it just point it to the mods folder. For xLODGEN, the SSELODGen_Output is created in xLODGEN and pointed to there via the arguments all detailed in the Prerequisites Page.

DynDOLOD and Texgen are Auto Created when you run it just point it to the mods folder. For xLODGEN, the SSELODGen_Output is created in xLODGEN and pointed to there via the arguments all detailed in the Prerequisites Page.

What about dyndolod and texgen placement with mo2? Where should they be located in the priority?

hey, guys just so you all know I am planning (barring any major issues or objections) to start rolling out OMEGA this weekend.

And here I thought it would be weeks yet... I wonder how I got that impression. (Hint: Rhymes with Lexy). Hopefully I haven't downloaded TOO much that is going to be removed then. In the meantime though... the downloads will continue.

Skeleton Jack ahead of the game on you again, eh?

And here I thought it would be weeks yet... I wonder how I got that impression. (Hint: Rhymes with Lexy). Hopefully I haven't downloaded TOO much that is going to be removed then. In the meantime though... the downloads will continue.

Skeleton Jack ahead of the game on you again, eh?

well, I am still waiting on Jack to answer a few questions (guess he been having fun with his new game) but those bit and bobs aren't game breaking and I am too getting impatient to get it in.