Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Vigor will disable fast travel if you're injured.

If you have Frostfall activated it will cause a CTD in armor menus, if you're going through them too fast, as it's trying to update the warmth and coverage values. If you don't have Frostfall activated, I'm at a loss.

Ah I do have Frostfall -- is there any way around this? Sometimes it's not just when I'm going too fast it also happens when I'm going slow. But could be a combination of two things causing that issue?

I didn't have time to test it myself, but it is written in the description on the Nexus page:

Knows issues:
(testers report, I never faced this problem)
If you buy/sell a lot of armor / clothes very quickly, game may crash
If you break down a big amount of armors / clothes very quickly, game may crash

It shouldn't occurs in normal gameplay, It is certainly due to warmth / rain protect display script which fire too many times in few seconds.

Solution:
Remove or hide bartermenu.swf / craftingmenu.swf

did you make sure the asset merged into the Weapons and armours merged?

They did not get copied for UNP Rogue but did get copied for Northgirl.

What I did after that was rebuild the Weapons and Armor Merge without them, reinstalled them as single mods, rebuilt the bashed, smash patches etc and then gave it another try. Same problem there.

No Clue as to what it is but both mods do not seem to work properly for me, no matter how I set them up.

They did not get copied for UNP Rogue but did get copied for Northgirl.

What I did after that was rebuild the Weapons and Armor Merge without them, reinstalled them as single mods, rebuilt the bashed, smash patches etc and then gave it another try. Same problem there.

No Clue as to what it is but both mods do not seem to work properly for me, no matter how I set them up.

mmmm maybe it was a corrupt download try redownloading and reinstalling and add  AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563? this will let open the esp in game and get any items you want with the need for console commands

After another 30+ hours, I've started hitting consistent CTDs just walking into particular cells without having changed anything.  It's gotten me to take a fresh round of scouring over xEdit to try to troubleshoot--and I wanted to check in re: Error: Could not be resolved issues in the editor.  Puzzling, even the LoTD Conflict Resolution file is giving me some:

n81IKbN.png

As far as I'm aware, things that trip into Error: Could not be resolved are potentially sure-fire CTD when they get referenced by Skyrim; I've found a number of mods having these issues now and was wondering if it was just me, if some of these were 'intentional' and/or how I might be able to resolve them.

Do you have Sacrosanct installed? I believe those lines in the conflict file refer to it so it would seem as if that particular mod is not activated? (On a previous install I removed those lines when cleaning the file because I did not want sacrosanct and those were the ones that required it as a master (if I am not completely incorrect).

I got shown the same error when trying to load the file without the master enabled.

mmmm maybe it was a corrupt download try redownloading and reinstalling and add  AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17563? this will let open the esp in game and get any items you want with the need for console commands

Will give that a whirl soonish - have gone off them at the moment tbh. Just strange that some meshes showed and some didn't. Ah well, we will see :)

Edited by Svalinn

Do you have Sacrosanct installed? I believe those lines in the conflict file refer to it so it would seem as if that particular mod is not activated? (On a previous install I removed those lines when cleaning the file because I did not want sacrosanct and those were the ones that required it as a master (if I am not completely incorrect).

I got shown the same error when trying to load the file without the master enabled.

I do have Sacrosanct installed, but it's active and the conflict resolution entries override it with the Error entries.  That's part of what's so confusing to me--and I've been seeing this in various forms / issues across the loadout (the other most common thing is numerous conflict resolution mods reporting that tints are missing on various races.)  AFAIK I'm not missing anything called for throughout the guide, I spent a silly amount of time setting it up.

I do have Sacrosanct installed, but it's active and the conflict resolution entries override it with the Error entries.  That's part of what's so confusing to me--and I've been seeing this in various forms / issues across the loadout (the other most common thing is numerous conflict resolution mods reporting that tints are missing on various races.)  AFAIK I'm not missing anything called for throughout the guide, I spent a silly amount of time setting it up.

To clarify fully - you are getting those errors when loading the respective files in SSEEdit, correct?

Could your load order possibly be shot so that it (Sacrosanct) is loading after the conflict file? Like I said - I was shown the exact same error when loading the conflict resolution in SSEEdit, but in my case the sacrosanct master was missing/not loaded. Once I did that I no longer got that error on loading.

Edited by Svalinn

To clarify fully - you are getting those errors when loading the respective files in SSEEdit, correct?

Could your load order possibly be shot so that it (Sacrosanct) is loading after the conflict file? Like I said - I was shown the exact same error when loading the conflict resolution in SSEEdit, but in my case the sacrosanct master was missing/not loaded. Once I did that I no longer got that error on loading.

It's there before it:

xLZhAiV.png

It's there before it:

xLZhAiV.png

think you'll find how that the errors you are having with Sacrosanct is to do with Volkihar Knight - Vampire Armor cos it has conflicts with Sacrosanct that I fixed.

/sigh If only this had come just a day or so later I'd have been finished with the final sections of my video series. Oh well, now I get to make a video about updating I guess. :)

sorry, couldn't be helped only reason I had time to do it an update today was because my husband took the kids out for the day so I had so free time.

think you'll find how that the errors you are having with Sacrosanct is to do with Volkihar Knight - Vampire Armor cos it has conflicts with Sacrosanct that I fixed.

sorry, couldn't be helped only reason I had time to do it an update today was because my husband took the kids out for the day so I had so free time.

It's all good, after looking it over it doesn't look like it'll take much to record the changes. The only real hiccup is redoing the merges that are affected and even that's not too bad. Looks like only RS Children merge, YOT merge, and Weather merge.