Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Finally managed to start. Game looks beautiful.

One quirk though. Game crashes as soon as I start the Vanilla sequence with Alternate Life. If I pick any other, game runs fine.

Intended?

Or maybe i messed something up...  :turned:

Edited by Lebdood

Finally managed to start. Game looks beautiful.

One quirk though. Game crashes as soon as I start the Vanilla sequence with Alternate Life. If I pick any other, game runs fine.

Intended?

Or maybe i messed something up...  :turned:

I vaguely remember something about Helgen reborn causing that? I think the mod author used to recommend not activating his mod till after you had done the vanilla start. Been a while though he might have found a workaround.

Edit: yeah found below on  Helgens page. Basically leave the mod installed and the ESP in place but uncheck it then check it once you've made it out of the cave:

If you are starting a new character it is imperative that you leave Helgen Reborn UNCHECKED until you exit the cave with Hadvar/Ralof. Make a NEW hard save right there and load my plugin. It's fine if it is installed, just uncheck it in your plugin list until you exit the cave. The reason for this is if you try to start a new game from the main menu with my mod loaded it will likely place you standing by the cart you're supposed to be in, or several other strange behaviors. This is caused by a bug whereby editing the navmesh in Helgen causes the cart ride to fail. Since I cannot have a new town without finalizing the namnesh to link the teleports for my new shops, this issue is unavoidable.

Edited by rhodsey

I vaguely remember something about Helgen reborn causing that? I think the mod author used to recommend not activating his mod till after you had done the vanilla start. Been a while though he might have found a workaround.

Edit: yeah found below on  Helgens page. Basically leave the mod installed and the ESP in place but uncheck it then check it once you've made it out of the cave:

If you are starting a new character it is imperative that you leave Helgen Reborn UNCHECKED until you exit the cave with Hadvar/Ralof. Make a NEW hard save right there and load my plugin. It's fine if it is installed, just uncheck it in your plugin list until you exit the cave. The reason for this is if you try to start a new game from the main menu with my mod loaded it will likely place you standing by the cart you're supposed to be in, or several other strange behaviors. This is caused by a bug whereby editing the navmesh in Helgen causes the cart ride to fail. Since I cannot have a new town without finalizing the namnesh to link the teleports for my new shops, this issue is unavoidable.

Think you'll find Arthmoor fixed ASLAL so that you didn't have you uninstall Helgen Reborn.

Thank you so much for the guide! I had it running perfectly and all, but while cleaning my profiles tab after I was sure everything was working I was stupid enough to delete them all, even my main one where the left pane of mod organizer was setup as in the guide (don't smoke the dank when modding). smh. :clap:

Could someone upload their profile that is in correct order please and save me the sanity and an hour or two of my live? In case you don't know where profiles are, they are in a folder inside mod organizer installation directory. Thank you to who ever saves me from going insane.  :help: